Chapter 57

"W-what?"

"You. Drive. Me. fucking. Insane."

"Jeno..."

"Get out."

Hyejin had her mouth agape, shocked by the words that left her friend's mouth. Fazed and flustered, she tried to process what happened but the boy staring at her isn't helping.

"I said get out."

"What? You just said I drive you insane and now you want me out!?"

"I said g-"

"Lee Jeno what t-"

The stubborn girl was left speechless as she got pushed against the wall, her back leaning from the cold concrete as Jeno roughly kissed her; savoring and luring her.

He had enough. His patience, his humility, everything was beyond exhausting for him. His hand snaked on her waist, pulling her closer to him while the other one cupped her jaw, deepening the kiss.

Hyejin had a hard time to breathe, punching Jeno slightly on the chest as she suddenly lost all of her energy.

"Jen-"

"Shut up."

Jeno kissed her roughly and mercilessly; not thinking about the feelings of his partner. His tongue licked her swollen lips, while Hyejin kept her mouth shut, not wanting it.

"Kiss me back."

Hyejin shook her head, doing her best to yank herself away from him but the Jeno was stronger. His hand then went up to her nape, pulling her closer while his lips literally devoured her lips.

Her stomach churned, feeling guilty. She didn't know why but it felt wrong for her, yet she liked it. She didn't want to give in but she liked it, the way his lips begs for her kisses, his closed eyes that kept on shutting harder as the pleasure invade him and his hands that tickles both her nape and waist.

Thus, she gave in; kissing him back. Her swollen lips moved in sync with his and this time, her tongue was the first to enter. Hands up on his nape, pulling him a lot more closer and eyes shut close as she savored the moment.

Jeno, was of course shocked by what she did and so he smirked, kissing back with a smile on his face while their tongues swirled with each other, fighting for dominance.

"Jeno...I...I can't b-breathe." she said in between the kiss.

Jeno smiled and bit her lower lip one last time
Before backing off, staring at her eyes that looked down on his lips while her breathings came uneven. He was satisfied by what happened and he thought maybe, just maybe, he got a chance.

"Why did you kiss me back?"

Hyejin froze, looking at his eyes that sparkled with happiness. She then asked herself; why did she kiss him back? Yes, she isn't really with Jaemin but no one knew that except for them both. Jeno knows that she is still together with him yet she acted too stupid.

"Do you...like me?"

"I...um..."

"Oh guys, sorry I'm late. I fixed something earlier."

Renjun walked inside, holding two cups of tea for the two but soon stopped as he saw the position of the two.

Arms on each other's waist and nape while the girl's back was leaning on the wall, almost crushed by the manly figure in-front of her. He then looked at their faces, red cheeks and swollen lips with uneven breaths.

"What in the alien-world happened!?"

"I...I-I need to go."

Hyejin backed off, pushing Jeno harshly on the chest before running out of the basement, into her room. Renjun stared at Jeno, mouth hung low while the boy licked his lower lip in annoyance.

Renjun smiled, looking at Jeno's back as he went up to his room, leaving the box that he was supposed to put in the garage. Renjun looked at the two cups and spilled it on the floor before squealing a little.

"I-...I've got a tea to spill!"

...

Yep this chapter is the most ^_^ scene I have ever done. I feel new and a bit nervous of posting this but yeah...(it was awkward)

Hope you guys like this chapter😚