chapter nineteen

"You know, hiding your thoughts puts me in a position to think you're hiding something from me, like your feelings towards me." He raises his leg, resting his foot near mine on the bed. He leans down, putting his elbow on his knee.

"I thought of the first time I let you finger me. We were in that tent thing in the woods. My only thoughts about it were how good it felt." I shrug with a lift of my brow.

"That's interesting." His fingers slightly twitch, and I try to stop my lips from curving up into a smile. He wants me, and I can see it. 

"It would be nice to feel that way again. You could feel good, too." 

"You're a rare type of breed, Tabitha." His tongue swipes across his bottom lip, and he slowly leans closer to the bed. 

"I just know that you deserve to feel good, too. I can't be greedy and have all the fun." I slowly shake my head, and he does the same.

"So show me how I make you feel." He glances down to his body then back to me, giving me the invitation I need.

I climb off the bed and stand before him. For a moment, we look into each other's eyes, and I think he's searching for something besides lust in mine, but once I'm sure I've proved that lust is all there is, I bend down on my knees in front of him.

He brings his foot down to the floor, and I quickly work my fingers around his button on his jeans. He tilts his head back, letting out a shaky breath. His zipper cuts through the silence, and I tug his jeans down his legs. Black boxers quickly fall down as well. 

I take a second to look at him. He's completely vulnerable right now. His pants are at his ankles, and his eyes beg for one thing. I'm in control of how he feels now. The power feels incredible. I wrap my hands around his cock, paying attention to how much pressure I apply. Slowly, I move my hands up and down, never easing up on my grip. I glance up at him, and his eyes are now closed.

I smile to myself then sigh before removing one of my hands and wrapping my lips around him. I bob my head with the same rhythm as my working hand, taking as much of him in my mouth as I can. I'm careful to keep my teeth from touching him. My cheeks collapse as I begin to suck, and I hear Harry groan above me, encouraging me further.

I pick up the pace, working faster but not becoming sloppier. My tongue moves all around his skin, making the movement of my hand more pleasurable for him. I blink up at him, but his eyes are still screwed shut, so I decide to try something. All at once, I pull away from him.

"What the hell are you doing?" He nearly shouts, breathing heavy.

"Nothing." I smile, and pick up where I left off. I have control over him. Right now, I decide if he's satisfied or angry.

I move as fast as I can and take more of him, almost making myself gag. Suddenly, I feel his muscles start to contract, and I know what's about to happen. I close my eyes, preparing myself for the unpleasant taste. After a few more bobs of my head, a salty, sticky substance is released into my mouth, and I quickly swallow it in attempt to avoid the taste.

I pull his boxers and pants back up for him then stand and wipe my mouth with the back of my hand. He pants, leaning over the bed. I sit down on the bed and watch as he recovers.

"You may talk back a lot, but I sure do love that mouth." He laughs, and I do, too.

"Well, I owed you."

"I'd be happy to return the favor." He offers, and I momentarily think about it.

"No, that's alright. I'd rather just go to bed now."