6 - The Meeting

Katsuki POV:

It hasn't been too long since my group first encountered Chisaki.

We still don't know much about his quirk, but we know it probably must have to do something with his hands.

Apparently the kid that was with him got really scared when he tried to take his gloves off, so that was a major giveaway.

I wish I had gotten to see him in person too! The pros always get to see the interesting stuff.

I'm fine with it on this particular occasion though, because we have a meeting discussing the issue. We are going to check out the CCTV footage from that area, so i'll get a second hand version at least.

All of us from the work studies are getting involved in this case now, so that means i'll be with Kirishima, Uraraka, Asui, and Iida. 

Todoroki would probably be here to if it weren't for the ways things turned out at the provisional hero license exam. It's shame that wind guy got him so worked up.

"Hey Bakugou!" 

I turn around and see Asui and Uraraka coming towards me.

"Oh hi Uraraka, Asui." I say with a smile.

"Do you know what were going to talk about today?" she asks.

"Well, kinda. I know some minor details, because my work study is branching out to all of ours. This guy who we are keeping an eye out for might be doing something to a kid." I reply.

"That doesn't sound too good." says Asui.

"Yeah-" I start talking but we are suddenly cut off by Mr. Aizawa telling us to come into the meeting room.

***

Everyone is seated, there are a ton of pros here! I hope this turns out to be a rescue mission. This will be good reference for when I go get Deku. Unless... no, it's probably not him.

"Today we have something very important to discuss. Lately I have been tasked with watching a man named Kai Chisaki, because we believe that he is the person selling the illegal quirk bullets. Now I know that doesn't seem like much for one agency to handle, but it's the new findings that have really caught our attention." he says.

He looks around making sure nobody is confused. Then he goes on.

"Fat Gum's agency was the first to come across these quirk bullets. Once hit with one, your quirk is temporarily 'shut down' as it seems. Suneater was hit with one of these bullets, so we were able to get it tested. The results are... well, hard to believe."

"After the bullet went through testing we found human blood and skin cells inside. Around this time we also discovered that Chisaki has a son. He ran into us while patrolling, and was soon followed by Chisaki. The boy had bandages covering his arms and legs, and it seemed as though he was not being taken care of very well." he says.

'Wait... does that mean?'

"We believe that Chisaki is using the flesh and blood of this young boy to make these bullets. The boy is obviously at risk, and since we don't know exactly how powerful Chisaki is, we requested backup."

Some of the heroes began to say things like:

"That's sick" or

"That poor kid"

"Yes, we know this is pretty gruesome. But we are going to rescue him, so things should turn out ok." says Nighteye.

"Aren't we supposed to see the CCTV from the street you guys were patrolling?" someone asks.