21- The Beginning?

All i want for Christmas is a will to live.

I need a name for the last arc so please recommend some, I really want to know what you can come up with!

Also new arc, new theme so yeah :D

—Izuku—

"Mom..?" I ask, my voice shaking. I can't believe what I'm seeing. I rub eyes and open them. She's still there. Am I dreaming?

"Yeah sweetie?" She asks as she continues to sip her coffee, standing by the counter.

I walk up to her and hug her. I start crying into her shoulder. I grip onto her shirt and just hold her.

"Izuku, are you okay honey? Did you have a bad dream?" She asks, worry and shock pouring off of her. That's right. I never gave my mom the love she deserved.

Nobody wake me up. I never want this to end.

She rubs my back and sets down her coffee onto the counter too so she can embrace me. I can't stop myself from sobbing. I missed her so much more than I can even begin to comprehend.

"Hey Mom, I'm not feeling to good, can I stay home today?" I ask quietly. She smiles and nods.

"Sure honey, I still have to go to work though." She says.

I smile. That's alright with me. I need to test if I'm dreaming anyway.

;;;

—3rd Person—

The boy's mother got all her things together and left for work, while Izuku stayed home.

Once his mom's car was well out of sight, he gets to work. He pinches himself multiple times. Nothing happens. He yells at himself to wake up and hits himself in the side of the head with a closed fist. 

Again, nothing changes. He goes through his room. Everything is exactly how he left it before he was kidnapped. It seemed so familiar... yet so distant.

By this point he was convinced he wasn't dreaming. He tried to think of explanations for what happened, and only one thing came to mind.

All of the pain and sorrow must have triggered something inside him, inside his quirk.

Izuku had successfully rewound time.

He wasn't sure how he had so much energy, I mean he did just travel back in time 2 1/2 years.

He checked the date. July 3rd, 20XX. The day it all started. On that day, he stopped living, and started surviving. He didn't have another choice.

He knows that he needs to keep his mother safe this time, and that he needs to save Eri.

When he was first taken, he was knocked out for a full week before he woke up. It was in the period of time he was asleep that Eri bled to death.

He was a few days too late. And this time he wouldn't be making the same mistakes. He won't sit there like a dumbass, and give himself away.

He's going to run. He could just as easily go to the police, but for some reason that doesn't sound like a good idea.

What can he say? He had a gut feeling.

And so Izuku Midoriya started to set his plan into motion.

;;;

—Izuku—

It's all ready. I don't know how I accomplished so much in a matter of hours, but I did it.

I walk through the streets of the city. I stop once I come to the alleyway where I once ran into the pair of heroes that led me to safety.

*ring ring ring*

An alarm I had set on my phone goes off. School just got out, which means Overhaul isn't at his base. Don't worry Eri. We'll be safe soon.

I sneak into the basement using the codes I know all too well. When someone who isn't in the inner circle approaches me, I just tell them I'm new here. They won't know the difference. I make my way down to the room where I spent most of my captivity.

'11037'

I type the code into the door and I here a clicking noise indicating that it's been unlocked. I step into the room and see a scared young girl backing away from me.

"Hey Eri. You don't know me yet, but I know you. I need you to come with me." I say to her.

She looks at me extremely skeptical. I try again.

"My name is Izuku. We haven't met yet, but I'm actually your older brother. If you come with me Overhaul can't hurt you anymore. And trust me I know, we have the same quirk." I say and give her a welcoming smile.

She stares at me for a second, and looks as if she's weighing her options. She then nods and slides off the bed. I take an extra hoodie out of my bag and put it on her. It's really big so it covers her entire body. It won't look as suspicious when we leave if she's covered up.

I gently hold her hand and we walk up the steps leading to the surface. We walk past some of the lesser know Yakuza members and out the alleyway we came from.

Now all that's left is to pray my plan worked.

I feel a small tug on my sleeve. I look down and see Eri looking up at me with her big glossy eyes.

"M-my feet hurt." She says to me.

"Don't worry we can get you some shoes tomorrow. Do you want me to carry you for now?" I ask her.

She nods and I lift her up, holding her in my arms. She seems to calm down a bit as a run her back.

"Just make sure nobody sees your face, alright? I don't want anything to happen to you, and the bad people know what you look like." I tell her.

She nods again and pulls her hood up over her face, hidden from view. I smile and start thinking about where we will sleep tonight.

We can't go back home, or to at least what's left of it. I've had to run through these alleyways a couple of times after getting bullied, so I know where the nicer parts are. I head towards one of those areas.

;;;

Once we reach a relatively safe spot, I slump against the wall, Eri already fast asleep. I can't blame her, this is a lot, and she's probably only around 5.

I hold her closer to my chest, and run my fingers through her hair. I make myself as comfortable as I can, considering the situation I'm in.

I slowly drift off into an unpleasant but deep sleep.

;;;

If you remember the times when I updated every day, your an OG. Congratulations.

Anyways we updated 2 days in a row :D

I felt really motivated and suicidal at the same time, I really don't know what this feeling is.

So yeahhhh. This was pretty boring, but it will most likely be more interesting next chapter.

As always, Thank you so much for reading, and have a great day :)

Words: 1176