20 - Reset: The End?

3rd Person:

The day came when everyone went to the Shie Hassakai's new location with a single goal in mind.

Rescue the boy. If only things could be that simple.

Katsuki POV:

Finally. I've been waiting for this for too long. Izuku, he'll finally get to come home. Well to his new home, with me. He won't need anybody else.

I'm already getting so excited! Everything's going exactly to plan. Shigaraki and the others are ready to go.

I'm a bit nervous about how Mr. Aizawa and the others will react but that's okay. They're no long relevant to me.

All that matters is him. Everything else can wait.

"Alright problem children, remember, you're only here to assist the heroes. Do not engage in combat unless you are instructed to or in self defense. You may have your hero licenses, but do not abuse that power." Says Mr. Aizawa, from the front of the bus.

Funny. I won't be needing this license in a matter of hours. I'm a villain now.

And I take what I want.

Hitoshi POV:

My stomach is tied in knots. I only got my provisional hero license a few weeks ago. I'm not even a member of the hero course yet. But this is my chance to prove myself. I will save him!

The bus comes to a stop, and me along with the other students chosen for the raid step out.

The people who came all previously participated in the original work study. I'm the odd one out. But that shouldn't change what I'm going to do.

We walk up to a rickety old building. It doesn't look stable, and certainly doesn't look like a place a notorious Yakuza group would be staying.

I can do this!

One of the pros walks up to the door and opens it.  5 pros enter the building and the rest of us sit here patiently.

Not even a few seconds later a struggle is heard and we bust down the doors to see a few members of Overhaul's inner circle getting apprehended by the heroes.

I follow after Aizawa and run down a hallway looking for any sign of him. We come to a hallway  that splits in two. I look at Aizawa for instructions. He signals for me to go down one hallway while he heads down another. I quickly make my way down and grip my scarf. I can do this!

I take a left and then a right. I start down the hallway before hearing heavy breathing. I can hear another struggle back where I just came from. I go towards the sound I noticed. I round the corner and am taken  aback by the person on front of me.

It's not a Yakuza member or even Izuku, but instead I am met with the face of Katsuki Bakugou. How the hell did he even get down here so fast!? He's supposed to be stationed outside.

"Hey Bakugou, are you okay? And how did you get out here so fast?!" I ask, also out of breath.

"I don't need your help mind freak! I was looking for Izuku just like anyone else!" He says, looking pissed. He really doesn't like me for some reason.

"That doesn't matter, just come on, we can look for him together." I say.

He rolls his eyes and gets up. He starts running down a different hallway and I follow him. We come to a bigger room. I see Aizawa and Lemillion fighting against Overhaul. I scan the area. Where's Izuku? He's not with them.

"I'm don't know where that little brat ran off too! I was chasing that son of a bitch before you came!"

I turn back to Overhaul. Is he lying or is Izuku actually running through the hallways somewhere?