9 - Eraserhead

haha sorry i suck at updating

anyway enjoy the chapter!!!

                                                        ---

Izuku POV:

I just got admitted to the hospital.

Why is everything going so fast?

Can't these people slow down and let me breathe for even a second?

I just want to be left alone.

I want Kacchan to be here.

But the hero said he had to go home and get his parents.

The doctors have been doing things to me.

They shined a bright light in my eyes, and checked my ears.

They also put a piece of cold metal on my chest.

I used to remember what that was called. 

It was hard for me to say when I was little.

I think they use it to measure people's heart beats.

"Ok sweetie, we're almost done, just a few tests." says the pretty nurse from the ride here.

I freeze. I don't want to. I don't wanna, I don't wanna, I don't wanna. They are not supposed to hurt me. That's what the hero said.

I can barely walk but I do manage to get out of bed before crawling underneath it.

I'm so scared. What's going to happen when they find me? I don't want to get hurt again. I hope they don't find me. I hope they are nice and don't make me do tests. But they already said that they were going to. I just want to go back to my room. Even if it's boring and lonely at least it's safe. This place isn't safe. I really am just a curse only made for one thing....

Aizawa POV:

What do they mean they lost the kid!

He's only been here for ten minutes, and he's already gone again.

I walk into the room and here soft crying.

It immediately stops and turns into heavy breathing as soon as they notice someone else is in the room.

I think the kid is underneath the bed. How did he even get under there?! He must be way more skinny than he looked with that weird hospital gown thing on.

I need to get him to come out but I don't want to scare him. God knows what kind of things he been through.

I sit down against the wall, and get a good luck under the bed. Yep, it's definitely him. How did the nurses not find him. There must have just been too much noise to here him.

"Hey kid, your name is Izuku right?" 

He looks up at me. He nods his head.

"Well Izuku, do you think you could come out from under there and tell me what's wrong?

He thinks for a second then hesitantly crawls out and hugs me.

I'm taken aback by the sudden affection from the boy, but I hug him back. He definitely needs it.

We stay like this for a few more seconds befor he breaks the hug. 

"S-sorry" he whispers.

"It's fine kid, you didn't do anything wrong. Now can you tell me what's bothering you?"

He slowly nods his head and then opens his mouth to speak before closing it and getting a scared look in his eyes. I notice he's starting to tear up, and really don't know what to do. Crying children aren't things I have to deal with on a regular basis.

"Hey, hey... shhh, it's ok nobody is going to hurt you, you're not in trouble."

"B-but if I say n-no I get h-hurt more." He whispers.

"You're not going to get hurt buddy, what did you want to say no too."

"n-no tests. I don't wanna, I don't wanna do that." He says.

"The tests here are different than at the other place, I really don't know what to call it."

"d-different than Hissaikai tests? Do they hurt me?" He asks.

"No, they just need to look at your body and take an x-ray so that we can get you treated."

"I-I can remember that. The bone pictures. Those didn't hurt me."

"Yeah, that's all we're talking about. You just gotta stay still an you'll be fine."

He still hasn't let go of my arm, and he still seems pretty nervous, but I think he's ok to go see the nurses now.

"Ok kid, let's go outside, so we can show the nurses that you're fine. They thought they lost you." 

He nods and we walk outside with him clinging to my arm.

Izuku POV:

There are so many people here.

I haven't seen this many since I went to school, which was probably a couple years ago.

The nurse took me to a room and took the bone pictures. I forgot what they were casually called again, so I will have to asks the hero again later.

He was right these tests barely hurt.

They had to prick my finger though, but I didn't actually feel any pain.

I just really didn't like seeing my blood again, that got me scared.

The nurses here are super nice, they said they liked my horn.

So much is going on, and all I want to do is talk to that hero or hug Kacchan.

That sounds great right now.

I don't know when I will have to the bad tests again, but I hope they take there time. I hate those more than anything else.

I hate the tests even more than I hate Overhaul, and I'm just saying, Overhaul was a very unlikeable guy.

The only good thing from this is that now I have a quirk! Kacchan won't make fun of me anymore!

I'm super excited to go back to school, but not too sure about all of the people.

It will be a lot to handle.

I wonder where I'm going to live... I hope the people I live with are nice, that will be good.

I hope Kacchan comes soon, they are letting me have some visitors, so I will get to see him and Auntie!

Who knows maybe they will even let me outside! 

I know things can't just go back to normal, but I'm starting to think that's ok.

Because I know that I could get used to this.

                                                              - - -

Here I'm going to end it with another bed ending.

So if you haven't guessed this story is actually a dadzawa!

I thing this is fun to write so we'll probably* be getting more chapters soon

Thanks so much for reading and also for 500 reads!

Bye!

Words: 1055

*No promises 😅