13 - The Beginning of a Journey

Thanks for all of your support! (picture is not mine)

⚠️ This chapter has references to suicide baiting!⚠️

- - -

Izuku POV:

*yawn*

I open my eyes and see light streaming though my window. I'm surrounded by my new decorations and there's a nice warm blanket wrapped around me. Freedom feels so good.

My door suddenly burst open and I see Hizashi standing there in an apron.

"Good Morning little listener! We're going to UA today so get dressed and then come down to eat." he says.

"O-ok." I reply

He leaves me alone in my room and I walk over to the wardrobe and pick out some clothes. I end up going with a big black striped turtleneck and a pair of jeans. (shown above)

'That's weird, I don't remember picking out some of this stuff.'

I walk to the bathroom and mess with my hair for a bit. It doesn't really get any better, but I like to believe I did something.

I walk out of my room and start to go down towards the stairs. Hizashi and Shota are sitting eatat the kitchen table and Hitoshi is sitting on the couch, very aggressively playing mario cart. I walk over to the table and sit down next to Shota ready to eat.

"Morning kid." says Shota as he takes a sip of his coffee.

"Good Morning!" I say happily.

Suddenly I hear screech and a thud from the other side of the room. 

Hitoshi then walks over very angry and starts to eat his breakfast too.

"Hito-san, did you just break a whole in the wall?" I ask.

Shota gives him the death stare and that's when I know I shouldn't have said anything.

"I... uh- maybe."

Hizashi gets up and investigates the living room. 

"Damn Hitoshi, how hard did you throw that controller?" he asks.

Hito-san gasps and puts his hands over my ears.

'wait what? does he think that i've never heard curse words before????'

I let out a small laugh. "Hitoshi i've heard curse words before."

"But your so innocent! Who'd you here those from?"

I thought about it for a second. 'Wasn't it Kacchan and his friends? But didn't they tell me to jump off the roof? Maybe I should tell them the truth or say it was from a show. I don't want them to worry about me....'

Everyones eyes were on me. Oh no. I was muttering again wasn't I.

"Kid, who would say that to you? And why?" Shota asks worry evident on his face.

I look up at him.

"I don't want to ruin anyone's future, so i'm not telling you who but I know why. I got my quirk the day after I got kidnapped. I grew up thinking I was quirkless and i got bullied for it. I got bullied a lot by a lot of different people." 

Hitoshi looks over at me.

"You got bullied AND kidnapped?! I knew you went through something bad, but not that bad."

"Yeah my life kinda sucks." I say.

***

at UA

Aizawa POV:

Izuku seems a little down after we talked about his past this morning. I didn't realize that he was traumitized in more than one way. And from what I heard while he was muttering the bullying was bad. It's not normal for kids to tell each other to commit suicide. I wish he would tell me more but I don't want to push him.

I'm holding Izuku's hand to make him feel safe in such a big and crowded space. Hitoshi has arm around Izuku's shoulder. They're both watching tv on his phone.

We walk into UA and the first thing I hear is Nemuri's squeal. Oh no. Hizashi blabbed.

"You adopted a kid and didn't think to tell me! Your so mean Aizawa!" she yells

Izuku quickly moves behind me, pulling Hitoshi with him. 

"Oi slow down, your gonna make me fall over!" he complains

I look away from my problem children and back at Nemuri. 

"Calm down your scaring him. He hates it when people yell." I say.

"Right sorry little guy!" she says.

He peeks out from behind me and nods.

I smile a little at that.

Hitoshi POV:

I forgot how shy Izu is. He seems to have warmed up to me though, so we're fine. I wonder how he'll react to the different classes.

I'm probably gonna skip so that I can hang out with Izuku all day. That sounds way more fun.

And Aizawa won't care...

if I brainwash him

So I walk back out of my classroom and walk down the hall heading towards 1-A.

"Hey! Shinso where are you going!" yells a girl from my class.

"i'm sick." I yell back.

She rolls her eyes and walks back inside the room. 

This is too easy.

 - - -

Whats up guys! Sorry i've been really inconsistent with my posts lately. 

I'm gonna try to get a better upload schedule so expect me to post more often from now on.

I'm going for around twice a week. 

Also Shindeku did win on the poll, so i've started incorporate a few aspects of it in the story.

ANyways thank you for reading! And remember criticism is welcome!

Words: 858