please read

Hi everyone, this will be a big authors note from me. I'm really really ecstatic that this story is now at 295 reads. That is better than I could have ever hoped for and I'm so thrilled that people are reading it. I really hate to complain and dampen my excitement about it, but I've noticed that the book isn't getting votes or comments. If there is anything that any readers think I need to improve on to change this then please please let me know because I will happily do it. I really want this book to be successful and enjoyable for any steppers to read so please tell me what can be improved or what you want to see more of in the book.

Now that that's out of the way, I also wanted to say a huge thank you. I've never really published a book before which I have been confident in and had faith in but seeing the increasing reads that this one is getting has really encouraged me to keep going and that's all down to you readers. Thank you for coming back to read the new chapters every time I update and thank you for sticking with me. I really appreciate it and it honestly and sincerely means everything to me that you come back to read more.

Please continue to read, and please, if it's not too much trouble, consider voting or dropping a comment with constructive feedback to help me. It would mean the world to me, once again thank you :)