THANK YOU

dear my beloved readers,

a huge, gigantic, colossal thank you to each and every one of you. i honestly would not have carried on with this book if it wasn't for the continuous support and appreciation i received from you. a huge thanks especially to those who commented your thoughts (it honestly makes my day when someone comments) but even if you're not a commenter all the reads and votes just mean the world to me.

i really hope you enjoyed harper's journey and all her ups and downs at the studio, hopefully she has been developed well and her leaving hasn't made anyone too emotional (discounting myself, i'm a wreck).

BUT THERE'S MORE....
this isn't where the story ends. as i said a while back, i will be doing a prequel about noah and harper before they have much to do with a troupe and it will be set between seasons 1-2. it won't be as long as this book and will probably take me a while to sort everything out and get to writing it, but i hope you'll all stay tuned for that. i also received a fantastic suggestion for a spinoff book using another original character who would be played by tom holland (i love him unhealthy amounts) so i will also be brainstorming and sorting that out. oh and a really short (literally 3-4 parts) story will be done closer to christmas for the christmas special which will involve noah, harper AND jacquie (yes you heard it here first folks). so there's lots to look forward to in future, please also feel free to message me if you have any ideas that you think would be good for another tns story, i love to hear them!

thank you everyone once again, and goodbye for now!  :)