PREQUEL

hi readers!

i just wanted to let everyone know that i have officially started planning the prequel and will be ready to write soon :D

the title is 'Your Smile' ( wonder where i got that from ) and it will follow seasons 1&2. it won't include romance between them because they're like twelve and it's set before they realise they like each other, but i can promise you a lot of cute moments and some potential foreshadowing for the relationship ;)

obvs the OG a troupe is back which means yay! there will be predominantly michelle, james and eldon but most of the others (probs not tiffany and stephanie lol sorry) will also have some role.

i am also currently making the cover for the book but as you can tell from the cover of the other one, it's not a talent of mine. if anyone is/knows anyone who is super talented at making covers for books then feel free to pm me if you want to make a cover for me, would love it if you would otherwise we're stuck with my DREADFUL attempt.

i hope to begin releasing the chapters after christmas because i wanna upload the xmas episode first so expect to hear from me then. that will be all for now pals, thanks for reading!

ALSO TO ADD ON...

i'm not sure if any readers are fans of mockingariana3 on youtube (her name is Alishea in real life) but i'm a huge fan of hers. i heard that she was getting a lot of hate for being supposedly homophobic.

i'm not gonna full on rant about it because i know thats not why your reading and you don't come here to listen to me vent 😂 but i just wanted to raise some awareness about it. i just encourage anyone who is also a fan and watched her on youtube to show her some extra support as it is probably a difficult time for her right now so i'm going to aspire to be as supportive of her channel as possible and i really hope that anyone reading who also watches her videos will try to do the same.

thank you for reading pals, and let's all support each other 💕