30| Curious Karma

"Fuck, Karma."

I laughed lightly around his hard length before I pulled it out of my mouth. Nathan was leaning against his bedroom door-watching me under hooded eyes as I stroked him.

"Oh, there will definitely be fucking. But not yet. First, I need to finish giving you your present."

I took him back into my mouth. It's been so long since I've tasted him. He wouldn't let me go down on him in Florida. He wouldn't go down on me, either. If I had to guess, it was because it would make it more...intimate between us. It would bring us closer than we wanted to be. Not tonight. Tonight-in this room-there were no relationships or breakups. There was no past and presnent. There was Karma and Nathan. Time didn't exist in this room.

Nathan buried is hand in my hair as I continued to suck him nice, slow, and deep. Just the way I knew he liked it. I looked up at him from under my lashes and watched as he arched his back against the door. He was breathtaking. And he was getting close.

"Karma, I'm going-to...come," he gritted his teeth when he spoke, "if you don't...stop."

I wasn't going to stop. I wanted him to lose control.

I started sucking him faster, stroking my hand at the base and flicking my tongue over the head. I could tell he was trying to be careful not to buck his hips. I didn't care. I wanted all of him. Now.

"Karma," he moaned and I felt him tense under my touch. I looked up at him and his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

No more than five seconds later, I felt his hot release shoot into my mouth. I didn't stop until I swallowed every last bit of his come. Nothing felt more satisfying than Nathan getting off on the pleasure that I gave him.

Once he was completely spent, I got to my feet. He didn't waste a moment. He seized my mouth in a deep kiss. His tongue was dancing with mine. Seeking, taking what he wanted. He pulled away and looked into my eyes. No words were needed.

He turned me around and unzipped my dress. He pushed it from my shoulders and it fell to the floor. I didn't have anything on underneath, as he well knew. He scooped me up in his arms and carried me to the bed. There was nothing gentle about the need he had for me right now. He tossed me in the middle of his king sized bed and I chuckled as I bounced on the soft mattress.

His eyes never left me as he removed his jeans and boxers. My eyes ran over his body and I sucked my bottom lip in my mouth. As I stared at his handome face, muscluar chest, and lickable abs, I didn't think as I reached between my thighs and stroked myself.

His eyes watched my fingers-I saw chest rose and fell with every deep breath he took. The bed dipped under his weight as he climbed on. When I felt myself get close, I couldn't stop the moan that slipped through my lips.

He reached forward and stilled my hand. "It's my turn, gorgeous."

I moved my hand as he leaned forward and gave me a hot kiss. He moved from my mouth to my neck before leaving a trial of kisses down my breasts and stomach. I was so close already, if I didn't feel his mouth on me soon...

"Do you know how long it's been since I've tasted you, Karma?"

I moaned when he slipped two fingers deep inside me. I didn't answer him. I couldn't. I was lost to him and the feelings that only he could give me.

"Too fucking long," he said in a husky voice. "Look at me, gorgeous."

When I did, he pulled his fingers out of me and brought them to his lips. He wrapped his mouth around his fingers, licking every drop of my pleasure off of them.