45| Good Karma...Or Bad Karma?

When it rains...it pours.

The rain came barreling down on us like a damn had broken open. I quickly took Karma's hand and snatched up the teddy bear I won for her.

"Over here!" I yelled, pulling her along.

We ran in the direction of the changing area that was about twenty feet from us. It was made out of bamboo and wood and needed a makeover ASAP. It was only meant for the beach-goers to quickly change from their bathing suit to regular clothes, or vise versa. It didn't even have a lock on the make-shift door. Once we were inside, Karma and I looked at each other and laughed.

"Well, on the bright side, Lanie was wrong about the weather," I quipped.

Karma continued to chuckle and wiped the water from her face. "She's probably seething right now."

I shook the water from my hair the way a dog does it. Karma squealed as the water flew everywhere—was music to my ears. She's always had the most amazing laugh.

"I guess this puts a damper on our date night, huh?"

The corner of her mouth lifted. "Oh, I don't know." She ran her hands over my chest. "Stranded in this small room on the beach during a thunderstorm sounds pretty romantic if you ask me."

A shiver shot down my spine when she started kissing my neck. My eyes slid shut and my head fell back. "Karma, we can't." It came out as a strangled moan with very little conviction. The way she was kissing and sucking at my skin was going to leave a very noticeable hickey—and I didn't fucking care.

"Why can't we?"

Her words vibrated against my throat and I palmed my dick through my jeans. Fuck. If I didn't stop her soon, I wasn't going to be able to at all.

"Because—fuck, Karma."

She chuckled and gave me a devilish smile. "I like where your head's at."

"Karma—"

She cut me off by crushing her mouth to mine. I cupped her face with my hands—already lost to this stubborn, maddening woman that I loved so much. Everything about her kept me enthralled. Her witty sense of humor, her charm, her goddamn stubbornness...Most of all, it was just Karma.

I felt her work the button and zipper of my jeans and I knew it was game over. There was no stopping what was going to happen here tonight. I pulled away from her to look in her eyes and lightning lit up the sky.

"You are so incredibly sexy." My voice was low and throaty. "You have no idea how sexy you are, Karma."

Her smile was seductive and my dick twitched in my pants. It wanted in that mouth. I never told Karma, but she's the only woman I've let suck me off. Well, after we started dating. In high school, there were others. But once I experienced that intense pleasure that only Karma gave me, I didn't let any other women do that to me. It didn't feel right.

Karma was different than other women at everything. She was better. My favorite thing was kissing her. Even if we were together forever, I would never be able to kiss her enough.

"I want you, Nathan," she breathed against my lips.

I groaned into her mouth when she freed my hard throbbing dick and stroked it with her hand.

She took my hand and lifted the bottom of her dress. She pushed my fingers right between the tender, slick folds of her core. She let out a deep moan as I slid my fingers in her wetness.

"No panties again, Karma?" I growled in her ear. I sank a finger deep inside her and she gripped my shoulders, her nails digging in through my shirt. "You are going to be the death of me, woman."