Chapter 4 :Sneaking Magnus Pt 2

"How...how was your stroll in the Park ,Magnus ?" asked Alec jovially , just not to make Magnus doubt him from his voice.

"Yah....yah....it was good...." said Magnus trying to hide something.

"How is the food, Love ?" asked Magnus .

"Yah...this is ...this is just amazing ...." said Alec amidst eating his favourite Italian dinner.

"Take a bit of this butter...it will make the prawn  taste better....." said Magnus serving some butter to Alec.

"Max slept before time today..." said Magnus casually.

Alec's eyes widened a little .

"Yah....our little one must be very tired.....he is an overenergetic kid...you know better ....Magnus.." said Alec smiling.

"Yah ...he is ....God ...that they he made me to run through the whole loft just to get him into one onesie...the kid is getting naughtier day by day...." said Magnus chuckling .

Alec chuckled agreeing with his husband.

After a companionable silence between the couple , Alec looked at his husband.

Magnus raised his brows understanding that something was going on in his shadowhunter's mind.

Alec slid a hand on Magnus'.

"Magnus, ....sometimes I feel too scared for you . Just promise me that you will not get into any secret business which will take you away from me....I cannot live without you , you know that right....." said Alec.

Magnus sighed and smiled at the same time and said

"What you are feeling is called insecurity ...You don't have to be insecured for me ...Alexander. I am breathing and living here only and only for you and our baby boy .....so I will not do anything that will take you two away from me either...." said Magnus rubbing Alec's hands lovingly which were on his.

"You are actually not eating anything ....here take this...this is really amazing ....." said Magnus putting another prawn on Alec's  plate.

Alec said a little sarcastically " This way Magnus , my abs will all go..."

"It will not go .....I will take good care of them as well...." said Magnus and winked at Alec.

Alec looked at his warlock confused.

"How.....mmmmm...." Alec was about to complete his sentence when a large morsel of prawn was shoved into Alec's mouth by his husband.

Alec did not have any other option than to chew..... which he did diligently , moaning on the taste.

______________________________________

Magnus' stroll did not take place any more on the next three days . But on the fourth day Alec noticed that he was whispering to someone on phone.

Alec's doubts raised again which went dormant for these few days.

Alec was in the kitchen when Magnus'  phone buzzed. Magnus had never hidden anything from his shadowhunter , whatever clients called , Magnus would boldly take the call in front of his shadowhunter.

But today , Magnus was sneaking out to take up the call.

Alec was doubtful again to see that his warlock was desparately trying to hide something from him....