Chapter 67 : Comfortable

Alec was five months pregnant. He made Jace the acting Inquisitor of the Clave and took leave for the next four months for the greater good. But , Jace had made it clear to Alec that Alec had to take all the important decisions .Jace would be just the executor. Alec agreed to the deal with his Parabati. He would sign the papers from home and prompt Jace to take the decisions.

"Alexander....I am home ...where are you ???" asked Magnus entering the house.

A panic-striken little Max who was at the verge of crying flew to Magnus .

"Pappa...Pappa....Dadda...pukey...pukey....."

"What Dada is throwing up again....?" asked Magnus and ran to the bathroom.

"Alexander...??" asked Magnus.

Alec was retching his gut out clutching his swollen stomach with one hand and other gripping the toilet bowl tightly.

Magnus ran and held his shadowhunter.

Max flew to the bathroom too.

Max's face was enough to say that he would start crying at any moment. But he was a smart kid , who was trying his best to keep his sobs in.

Magnus started rubbing Alec's shoulders and back .

"Is it over ???" asked Magnus.

Alec nodded his head in a 'no'.

He retched again but nothing came out. He was dry heaving.

"How long is this happening....???" asked Magnus worried.

Alec tried to utter " Twen...*retch* ....twenty..."

"You are dry heaving for the last twenty minutes ???" asked Magnus a little tensed.

Alec nodded his head in a yes.

Max was hovering over his Dada and Papa.

"This is not looking good, Love ...I am calling Catarina..." said Magnus.

Alec nodded his head and said " It's...It's...normal..."

"You had thrown up thrice in the morning , Love...and now again" said Magnus now getting really worried about his shadowhunter.

Soon Alec's body started to glow with Rafe's red-yellow magic. Magnus noticed that Alec's dry heavings were receding gradually .

Alec pulled his head up from the bowl and looked at Magnus.

Magnus smiled and said " Are you feeling good , now ??"

Alec nodded tiredly trying to smile a little.

"Rafe helped...??" asked Magnus smiling lovingly.

Alec nodded his head.

"Take ....hold of ...Max....he was stressing a lot...as I was puking....I will manage..." uttered Alec amidst panting heavily.

Magnus looked at Max ....

"Come Sweetie ....Dada is good...." said Magnus lifting his hands up for Max .

Max came straight to Magnus' arms . He could not control anymore and started crying .

Alec quickly cleaned himself and hugged Max on Magnus' arms and said " Sweetie , there is nothing to cry....I am good....see I am very good....Rafe helped me with the pukey...pukey..."

Max looked at Alec with his red puffy eyes and asked " Rafe hepped ???"

Alec nodded his head and kissed Max's puffy eyes .