Chapter 59 : Magic Manifested Pt 2

The members of the family made themselves comfortable on the couch of the plush living room of the Lightwood-Bane mansion.

There were anticipations in their minds about what could be the announcement for which Alec and Magnus had invited them in their house.

Magnus snapped his fingers and there were drinks for everyone including chocolate milkshakes for Alisa in glass and  little Luci in a feeding bottle.

Clary smiled a little and put the feeding bottle into Luci's mouth. Luci held the bottle tight in his baby grip and started sucking .

Max was royally sitting on his grandma's lap. His grandma was busy in showering all the love she had in her heart on Max. Max was occassionally giggling.

Ali was leaning on Maryse. The Lightwood grandma was content with her two grandchildren oblivious to the fact that soon the counting would increase.

Max made grabby hands towards Ali's chocolate milk shake.

"No ...sweetheart , no chocolate for you...you have a vanila one..." said Maryse.

She pulled the other bottle to Max and Max enjoyed his vanila drink .

"Kiddo ....what is the announcement..???" asked Robert to Alec.

Alec smiled at his father . He looked at Magnus . Robert followed Alec's gaze.

Magnus looked lovingly at Alec and patted his hands. He stood up and went slowly to a place so that he could be visible to all the members.

Magnus said " Yes ...the announcement. The very reason , for which we invited you all here.

About three months ago , both of us got a dream.  In Alec's version , he saw venerated  Angel Raziel  himself. Angel Raziel asked Alec that there is a power imbalance in the shadowworld after the death of Angel Ithuriel, so the manifestation of angel Ithuriel becomes important. Angel Ithuriel has chosen us as his parents and thus Alec got the divine order of manifesting Angel Ithuriel  through his blessed womb.

Few days later I got a dream from Angel Ithuriel . The Angel asked me to help him  in his endeavor to come to this world and help Alec to bring him in the shadow world.

We took the divine order .

And we manifested Angel Ithuriel as our second child , Rafael Lightwood Bane. He is already three months along and on his way....."

Magnus stopped and looked around for reactions.

There was pin drop silence in the living room as the members were sinking in the information.

The people who knew about Alec's pregnancy smiled. The people who did not know about Alec , they were still figuring out how to react.

The first reaction came from Maryse.

"OH ...MY....GOODNESS...ALEC YOU ARE HAVING  ANGEL....ITHURIEL...." said Maryse.

Alec smiled at his mum and nodded his head.

Maryse placed Max beside her on the couch and went straight to Alec. Alec stood up from his place.

Maryse hugged Alec dearly and said " Oh ....my...goodness..you are pregnant.....I will be a grandma again..."

Alec hugged her Mum back and said " Yes , Mum...last time I did a mistake not saying it to you...this time I will not repeat the mistake."

Maryse kissed Alec's forehead and cheeks.

"So , that is the reason behind the divine glow...." said Maryse now realising .

Alec nodded grinning.