Chapter 89 : Bad Woman Pt2

"Love , look at that " said Magnus to his loving shadowhunter.

"What is it , Magnus ?" asked Alec.

"It's a cloak ...." said Magnus.

"A  cloak..." said Alec.

Magnus moved slowly towards the cloak.

"Magnus , don't touch it , okay..." said Alec.

"Don't worry , Love, I am not touching it , I will just use my magic to find out about the cloak ..." said Magnus.

"Okay , just be careful. " said Alec clutching Magnus' shirt from his back.

Magnus patted Alec's hands and assured him.

"Don't worry , Shadowhunter , your husband is  the high warlock." said Magnus.

Alec  gave a lopsided smile.

"Rafe would be worried for you and Max on your hand too.." said Alec.

"Hmm , but Love , you are forgetting that , I am carrying the venerated Great Demon in my arms ..Any problem and he will take care of his parents and you , my Love , you are carrying Angel Ithuriel, so no worries." said Magnus.

Alec smiled at his warlock.

Magnus patted Alec's cheeks with his hands.

"Don't worry, Love , nothing bad will happen to me ..." said Magnus.

Alec nodded his head.

Magnus looked at the cloak and applied his magic from a distance .

Magnus closed his eyes and concentrated.

Max looked at Magnus from his arms . He wrapped his little arms around Magnus' neck . He looked at his father intensely.

After some time Magnus opened his eyes with a startle.

Alec looked at his husband worried.

"Magnus, dear , what did you see...is that something to worry ?" asked Alec.

Magnus looked at his shadowhunter.

"What is it , Magnus? " asked Alec.

'Alexander , Love , you are right , this cloak exerts tremendous negative energy ...whoever it is , he or she has to be from Edom..." said Magnus.

"From...Edom ??" asked Alec.

Magnus nodded his head.

"Our place is warded , right ?" asked Alec to his husband.

"Of course , Love , it is " said Magnus reassuringly to his shadowhunter .

"But , I get you , what you are trying to mean...like how someone from Edom could break my ward and enter ..." said Magnus.

Alec nodded.

"But whoever , they were , they had gone ...because the negative energy is no more here..." said Magnus.

"Pappa , bad woman..." said Max again now snuggled into his Papa's neck.

Both , Magnus and Alec looked at each other .

They exchanged a look.

Alec looked at Max . He caressed Max's cheeks and said " Magnus , I think he is talking about Lilith ..."

Magnus looked at his husband and said " Hmm...I think you are right , Love..Max might be talking about Lilith , but I know Lilith's energy signature. She is my Step mom . She could not break open the ward and enter into our garden . " said Magnus.