Chapter 83 : Alert 7

"Asmodeus....Asmodeus...demon Asmodeus...???" asked Maryse utterly shocked and breaking the eerie silence that was formed after Clary's revealation.

Robert said " Angel Ithuriel has manifested because of Asmodeus? "

Magnus nodded his head. There was nothing to hide anymore ...everything was out in the open.

"Asmodeus has manifested as little Luci to take revenge from Alec for killing him...also he did not want Angel Ithuriel to come on this earth either. That way Asmodeus would be less powerful . " said Magnus.

Maryse went to Clary. She sat beside Clary and side hugged her.

Isabelle said " What would happen now...?"

'Alec said that we would use love as a weapon to fight against Asmodeus. Luci is our blood. He is a shadowhunter . He must be moulded into a beautiful soul. Alec and Max and Magnus show love to him so that bit by bit when he would grow up and gain his own consciousness , he would have a subconscious mind that would have a loving picture of Alec and Max. That way our Lucifer would be moulded ..." said Jace .

Robert nodded his head and said " Yah...I think that would be a good strategy...."

"But , that isn't seeming to be working...because ...after Alec saved little Luci's life that day ....he started loving Alec ...but after today ...the future seems bleak again..." said Magnus.

Simon said " Little Luci has the power of possessing ???"

"I don't know ...it appeared today only " said Clary...

Simon sighed. "I was possessed by Demon Asmodeus. " asked Simon...unbelievingly.

"Yes...Simon....you were.." said Jace ...Magnus saw you.

Simon nodded his head.

"Why did not you tell us this before ??" asked Maryse clutching Clary tight.

"We thought..it would be too much for you all to bear." said Jace.

Maryse sighed.

"No ..it would not have. We rather have helped you all in this. We would have been more vigilant and Alec would not have to go through all these terrible moments if you had involved us. We all would have worked with you ..." said Maryse.

Jace said " We thought...you would be worried."

"We are strong ..children..." said Robert.

Magnus looked at Robert .

"I mean..children and elders..." said Robert correcting himself.

Maryse hugged Clary ...

"It will be all good...dear...you are not alone in this...we are all with you ..." said Maryse.

Clary smiled and hugged Maryse back.

______________________________________

Alec felt a thump inside his belly. It woke him up. He was fully awake when there was conspicuously a thump on belly from outside.

Alec fluttered open his eyes.

He looked down and saw Max was patting his bump.

Alec asked sleepily...

"Sweetie..what are you doing ...??"

"Max hih fif Rafe..." said Max.

"You are giving high five to Rafe ???" asked Alec.

Max smiled and nodded.

Suddenly ...all the traumatic memories of yesterday party came back to Alec like a flood.