Chapter 22 : Papa,Dada had a great fall

"How was your day with your son , Shadowhunter?" asked Magnus teasing Alec.

"Tiring ...when you have a toddler who has just learnt to speak , what do you expect ?" said Alec to his warlock.

Magnus smiled .

"Yah ....I can understand. At least , he does not be so naughty with you , as he becomes with me." said Magnus to his shadowhunter.

"He makes me run the whole house behind him...." said Magnus sitting beside his shadowhunter.

Alec moved a little closer to Magnus and said " How was your day ?"

"Yah ...its okay ...the same thing ..influential client, potion making , delivering the potion on time and remember to take the payment full in cash..." said Magnus and leant on Alec .

Alec started drawing soothing circles on Magnus' shoulders, massaging his strained muscles.

"Oh..you are an angel..." said Magnus and lifted Alec's hands up and placed them at the spot where Magnus needed massage the most .

Alec smiled a little and catered to his warlock's needs.

"Oh , Alexander , you have magic on your hands." said Magnus.

Alec smiled and said " You are the warlock , remember, and I am the shadowhunter ".

"Yes, but for me , you are the magician of my life...." said Magnus shifting his weight on his shadowhunter's body .

Alec chuckled a little.

"You are still the flirt , aren't you ...??" said Alec teasing sweetly.

"I hope you like my teasings till now..." said Magnus looking up at his Alexander.

"I love them  and will keep on loving them even when I am thousand years old.." said Alec and kissed his warlock's lips upside down.His lower lips meeting the upper lips of Magnus. "But I am trying to be flirt too..." said Alec

Magnus chuckled a little amidst the kiss. "Oh...you and flirt...hard to imagine.." said Magnus .

Magnus lifted his hands up and started caressing Alec's cheeks. "You will find it yourself...in most unexpected way..." said Alec.

"Hmmm" responded Magnus .

"I love you " said Alec to Magnus.

"As I love you ....my Alexander..." said Magnus.

"Where is our little piece of heart ?" asked Magnus.

"He is in the bedroom , sleeping ...." said Alec.

"Must have asked too many questions..." said Magnus chuckling.

"Just don't ask..." said Alec.

Magnus laughed and said "I don't dare to ask.."

Alec chuckled .

"What will you have in dinner..." asked Alec .

"I will conjure something up ..." said Magnus.

"No need....you have used your magic a lot through out the day ...so no need to use that again ..." said Alec .

Magnus moved a little , giving space to Alec to move out.

"I am cooking your favourite Indonesian Nasi Gonrenj with Sambal " said Alec.

"Nasi Gonreng....yummm..." said Magnus.

"I must help you ..." said Magnus.

"I would appreciate that ..." said Alec planting a kiss on Magnus' cheeks.