Chapter 49 : Revealation

"Magnus ....Magnus...where are you ...come out once...." called Alec entering into the house.

Magnus sprinted to the door hearing his shadowhunter's words.

"What is it, Love ...are you alright ?" asked Magnus.

"Yes ...yes ...I am alright , just look at me and tell me whether there is something wrong with me...??" asked Alec.

Magnus looked at Alec carefully and said " No...my love ...I could not find anything wrong with you ....why??"

"All the staff in the office including Jace and Clary were telling that there is a glow around me...or something like that ......they were asking me whether I have taken a potion or not..." said Alec emptying his heart to his warlock.

Magnus smiled and said " Jace must be pranking on you...."

"Okay ..may be Jace must be pranking on me but what about the whole staff of the Clave ....they could not just prank on me ..I am very strict. " said Alec.

Magnus smiled .

"Forget Alexander....may be you were sitting near the glass and it got reflected on you making you glow..or something...like that ..." said Magnus shrugging his shoulders.

Alec and Magnus both heard a sound of a pair of little feet came running to them . They both smiled at each other.

"Dadda.....return...." said little Max excited.

"Yes, my baby ....." said Alec and pulled a running Max up in his arms.

Max kissed Alec's cheeks and said " Dadda ...Ali  come......."

Alec looked at Magnus questioningly.

Magnus was doubtful too.

Magnus came forward to his family and asked Little Max " Maxie , is Alisa coming to our house?"

Max nodded his little head with his black mop of hair.

Alec and  Magnus shared a glance.

Alec looked at his warlock smiling  .

Magnus gave an exciting  blink to his shadowhunter.

Alisa was very dear to them . She was their little princess .

"I think  I should summon a little chocolate cake for her....it's her favourite  . " said Magnus moving towards the kitchen.

"Keep the cake aside...." said Alec pointing at little Max in his arms.

"Yah, I remember .How can I forget that dreadful day when Max sneezed incessantly without breathing because of his allergy towards chocolate.." said Magnus closing his eyes at the dreadful thought.(see Chapter 83 : Assschhew. Book 1)

"I will summon a vanila one for him..don't worry." said Magnus.

"Maxie , will you help Dada in cleaning the living room off your toys ...Ali is coming , we should make our home presentable to her..." said Alec to Max in  his arms.

"Yesh...Dadda..Max clean..." said Max clapping his hands.

Alec put Max down on the floor and Max started to pick his toys up in his little hands. After picking two toys , Max started using his magic.

"Mmmm...Nooo...no cheating Sweetie...pick them with your hands..." said Alec to Max.

Max gave a naughty smile and started picking the toys with his hands.

Alec chuckled in his mind.

Both the Dada and son cleaned the living room .

"Yeh....." Max clapped his hand in excitement.