Chapter 81: Alert-5

"Poison....poison....how poison..." uttered Alec at the verge of crying .

"Poison in the juice...." said Magnus shocked.

Alec looked shocked at Max.

Max's limp body was lying on Catarina's lap....Alec saw Max's laboured breathing . His little chest was moving up and down slowly. Alec gave the juice to Max by his own hands....the juice that contained poison....

Alec was in shock.

"I gave ....I gave......poison to my Max..." uttered Alec . Tears rolled down  his cheeks.

Clary and Simon looked at Alec.

"Oh..God..Alec is getting in a trauma..." whispered Clary to Simon.

Maryse came running to Max . She looked at Max and then Magnus and Alec. Automatically her hands got joined . She started praying to the almighty.

Catarina had concentrated hard trying to recover Max with her magic.

"No..no...Alec...Alec...compose yourself...nothing will happen to our Max...."  said Jace rubbing Alec's back.

Alec looked at Jace...tears streaming down his eyes...." I gave...poison to him...."

Jace said " No...Alec...no....you did not...."

Magnus was utterly shocked but his brain pulled him up from the couch . He went near  Catarina ...he used his own magic along with Catarina's to recover Max.

Both the warlock's combined magic was annihilating the poison from Max's body gradually.

It took almost an hour....Max's body was purified from any traces of poison.

But he was unconscious.

Catarina sighed a relief at Magnus and said " He is out of danger....he will wake up soon..."

Magnus nodded looking at Catarina.

"Thank you" uttered Magnus to Catarina. Catarina smiled at Magnus and said " Max is my nephew...Magnus."

Magnus sighed a relief too.

He pulled an unconscious Max from Cat's lap and placed him on his shoulders . He kissed Max's little head and little cheeks . Tears rolled down his cheeks at the anticipation what could have happened . Magnus  laid  Max on the couch placing cushions around him .

The other family members sighed a relief. Maryse said a silent prayer and thanked the almighty for saving her grandson and  sparing  her first born from the eternal gloom of losing a son.

Robert who was looking at all these with numb eyes ,cleaned his eyes of tears without anyone's notice.He too silently said a thank you to the universe.

Clary and Simon sighed a relief too.

But , Alec was still in shock. Alec was chanting continuously " I gave poison to my Max...I gave poison to my Max..." in Jace's embrace .

Jace looked at Alec and said " Alec ...Alec...our Max is out of danger...Alec ...Max is alright...Come out of it ...come out of it......Magnus!!!"

Magnus looked at Jace and then at his shadowhunter who was in a trance like state...continuously chanting..

"I gave poison ..I gave poison to my Max..."

Alec was sweating profusely and in a trance saying "I poisoned my son....I poisoned my son...."

Magnus came running to Alec and held him.

Jace freed himself.

"Love...Love...look at me...you are no way responsible for all this...Love ...come out of it...Max is alright..our Max will wake up soon..." said Magnus.

MALEC ONE-SHOT 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें