Chapter 66 : Hide and Sheeks

It was a beautiful day . The mild rays of the sun in the early morning were entering into the master bedroom of  Magnus and Alec flooding their divine place of making love with  divine warmth.

Alec's eyes fluttered open. He looked in front of him . He found his warlock was already looking at him . Alec smiled a little and asked " What are you looking at . ???"

"What else I could look at when you are in front of me...?" asked Magnus to his shadowhunter.

"Am I that beautiful ???" asked Alec looking at his warlock amuzingly .

Before Magnus could answer to Alec , Alec grimaced and covered his mouth with his hands and sat upright .Magnus understood what was happening . He immediately summoned a bucket and held that in front of Alec.

Alec took it and emptied himself.

Magnus started rubbing Alec's back.

"Is it over ??" asked Magnus . Alec nodded his head in a 'no'.

Magnus saw Alec was dry heaving  . There was nothing left yet his shadowhunter was retching.

After few minutes ....

Alec relaxed a little . Magnus snapped his fingers to take the bucket away.

Magnus used his magic to clean Alec.

Alec looked at Magnus and asked " Now, can you tell that I am beautiful after what just happened ??"

Magnus looked at Alec . He cupped Alec's cheeks and said " Yes , in every form , in every shape , in every situation..." and Magnus kissed Alec on his cheeks and on his forehead and said " You are beautiful , Alexander and the most precious thing that this hundreds of years old warlock could possess. "

Alec smiled a little at his warlocks and  relaxed on his warlock's hands .

"Magnus ..." said Alec.

"Yes ...Love ???" asked Magnus.

"Um...I don't want to break the mood but I am really hungry ...." said Alec .

Magnus chuckled .

"Sure...Love ...I understand ...our Rafe must be hungry..." said Magnus.

"What are you craving for ...??" asked Magnus to his shadowhunter .

"Um ...blood and fried fishes...with chocolate icecream and indonesian pickle ..." said Alec  leaning on  Magnus  wrapping his arms around Magnus'.

This time, hearing his shadowhunter's choice of food, Magnus felt that he would be needing the bucket . But he composed himself . He would do anything for his family that included to take care of his pregnant Alexander .  Whatever he was craving that might sound disgusting but it was his responsibility to bring him that ...

Magnus smiled at Alec and said " Sure  ...Love ....anything you want , your warlock will bring that for you ..."

Soon Magnus' phone rang and he saw that it was Jace .

"Jace calling...." said Magnus.

Alec got a little alert.

Magnus picked up the phone ...

"Warlock ....get your ass up and give Alec whatever good or disgusting he is craving for ...just give him or I will kill you .." said Jace on the other side of the phone.

"I was about to ...when you called nephilim..." said Magnus to his brother- in -law.

"Okay ...just give him so that I can sleep peacefully a little more..." mumbled  Jace and disconnected the phone.

"Your Parabati is suffering ..." said Magnus chuckling .

Alec chuckled too and said " Poor Jace ...!!!"

Magnus snapped his fingers and soon , Alec's exotic order for the breakfast was put in front of him .

Alec smiled and kissed Magnus and started savouring his food.

Magnus looked lovingly at his shadowhunter .

______________________________________

It was a lazy afternoon . Alec was sitting on the couch and Max was laying on his lap.

Magnus had gone for a potion delivery.

Alec was busy in the Clave's paperworks.

After working for some time , Alec heard some talkings . He moved the papers away from his eyes and looked down . He saw Max was leaning on his baby bump with his eyes covered with his two little plum hands . Alec looked at Max and asked " Max , sweetie....what is going on ....???"

Max looked at Alec and kept one of his small fingers on his lips and hushed Alec .

Max said in a whisper " No talk...Rafe will know..."

Alec frowned a little and played along his little piece of heart and said in  a whisper " Rafe will know what ???"

Max looked at Alec and said " Max play Rafe ..."

"Oh ..you are playing with Rafe ...??" asked Alec .

Max nodded his little head .

"What game are you playing with Rafe ??" asked Alec cutious.

Max looked at his Dada and said " Hide and Sheek...."

Alec chuckled .

"Hide and seek ???" asked Alec .

"Yeshhh...." said Max.

"Why ....Hide and seek....???" asked Alec .

"Becoj...Rafe not know where Max hide..He ijj inshide.....so ,Max win alwayjj...." said Max smiling mischieviously.

Alec  raised his brows. He smiled a little at Max.

Alec thought that the other one was not even born ,yet there started the brotherly mischiefs already . He realised what would happen when the other one would come and these two would run around all over the house ....Alec's hands automatically went to his forhead rubbing his temples.

He sighed a little thinking of the storm that would befall on the Lightwood-Bane mansion  soon.

He smiled a few minutes later...the satisfaction of being parents and having two little angels in the house was far more than the headaches that would follow.

Alec pulled Max in his arms and kissed him .

Max looked at his Dada and said " Dada ...hugs ....???"

"Oh ...you need hugs...?" asked Max.

"Yeshhhh...." said Max.

Alec smiled a little hugged Max dearly.

Max said " Rafe get hugs and kiss...??"

Alec said " Oh my little Angel , you want Rafe to get hugs and kisses too ??"

Max said " Yeshh...Rafe get hugs and kisses too..."

"But Dada can't give hugs and kisses to Rafe now...so you give hugs and kisses to Rafe on behalf of Dada..." said Alec to Max.

"Yaya...Max gives hugs and kisses to Rafe..." said Max excited.

Alec chuckled and let Max go  .

Max scooted and kissed Alec's bump and then hugged it.

Alec caressed Max's head lovingly and thought that Max was all ready to be a  Soudara.

He bent and  kissed Max on his head.

Max gave his world winning smile back to his Dada.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜