Chapter 84 : Alert 8

//🙏🙏I am so sorry I could not update yesterday...I was so tired that I just saw the bed and nothing else after coming back from my office . 🙏🙏//

Magnus closed the door when all the family members left saying their good byes and best wishes. Also they told Alec and Magnus not to take up stress on the matters of Asmodeus. They assured that they would help the couple Jace and Clary to mould little Lucifer into a beautiful person.

Magnus and Alec nodded their heads obidiently.

All the family members kissed and hugged little Max. They were all worried for Max and they were thanking the almighty for averting the imminent danger.

Maryse hugged Max and kissed her grandson dearly . She kissed Alec and Magnus and waived her hands at the couple as she was moving into the portal.

Alec waived at his mum and Dad.

Later Magnus closed the house door and sighed.

Alec had already sat on the couch with Max in his arms.

It was very difficult for him to leave Max for even a single second. He understood , how possessive he was for Max. 

Alec cuddled Max.

Max hugged his Dada back and clinged onto his Dada's body.

Magnus sighed and said " Love....are you alright ??"

Alec looked at Magnus .He did not say anything...

After few meaningful seconds tears started to roll down his cheeks .

Magnus looked at Alec .

"Oh Alexander ....' said Magnus.

Magnus came running to Alec and sat beside him .

Magnus snaked his arms around Alec and Alec said " I ...I ...love him...so much...Magnus...I can't lose him..."

Magnus caressed Alec's head and tears started rolling down his cheeks too.

"I can't live without him too " said Magnus pulling Max in his arms. Max went into his Papa's arms and cuddled his Papa.

"Pappa...no cry-cry...Max cry-cry..." said Max to Magnus.

Magnus smiled amidst tears.

"Oh ..you are an angel soul..." said Magnus and kissed Max on his cheeks.

Max giggled.

Alec smiled too with Max's smile .

Magnus looked at Alec and kissed Alec's forehead .

"You scared me.." said Magnus.

Alec closed his eyes to savour the moment and said " I love you two..Magnus .."

"Ouchh...." hissed Alec clutching his pregnant belly.

"What happened ...Love ...are you alright ??" asked Magnus worried.

"Dadda...???" asked Max.

Alec smiled and said " I think I made a mistake..."

Magnus looked confused at his shadowhunter and said "What mistake...???"

"I said I love you two...so I think someone got angry ..." said Alec rubbing his belly.

Magnus smiled and said.." Oh..yes...then you really made a mistake ...Alexander...."

"Yes, I love you three...." said Alec.

This time it was a light thump.

Alec smiled and took Magnus' hand and placed it on his belly.