PART NINETEEN: THE BLOOD OF AN EAGLE

TRIGGER WARNING: The following scenes contain violence and sexual assault. They are needed for the story to fully develop. The author does not glorify them in any means. Reader discretion is advised.

"Ang gwapo naman ng anak mo!"

A child can be seen being accompanied by his parents. His hair was brushed up. He was wearing his usual sweater, his eyes glasses, and expressionless face.

"Saan pa nga ba magmamana?" a man said. "Syempre sa 'kin, sa tatay!"

They all laughed but the child was only observing them without any trace of emotion on his face.

His dad noticed it and gave him a glare.

"Pag tumatawa ang nasa paligid mo, makikitawa ka," he sharply said.

The child then let out an awkward smile.

Just then, the door bell rang.

"They're here," the father said and looked at his wife. "Fix this child and make sure we won't get humiliated in front of our guest!"

The mother then grabbed the child and placed him in front of the mirror, brushing his hair, making him more pleasing in the eyes.

"We're all set," the woman said.

That's when the visitors came.

"Oh, good evening! You probably travelled so far just to get in here. Come on, come inside. You guys are welcome here," said by the mother welcoming their guests.

As the child looked at them, he saw two tall men and another two with an average height. They all looked as someone in their thirties and were blue-eyed.

"Sit," his father said. "As what my wife said, you guys are always welcome here."

The four men laughed and they started narrating how their flight went and how heavy the traffic was in Manila.

They were all laughing not until one of the visitor's eyes landed on him.

A smile out of amusement curved on his lips.

"Is that him?" he asked.

They all looked at him.

"Certainly," his dad replied.

"A beautiful boy you got here," the man said  and smile at him. "Come here, boy, let's meet properly."

Yet, the child was hesitant. He looked at his mom and to his dad, they both nodded.

He went to the guy and the guy let him sit on his lap.

"Are you sure this is your child?" the man said. "He looked so good to be your child."

They all laughed.

Until the man started to sniff his neck.

"He smells good," he said. "And obedient too..."

He looked at his mom and dad, both were smiling at him.

The four were looking at him as if he was some sort of a meal.

The guy stood up and looked at the other 3 guys.

"I'll go first."

He then looked at his parents.

"Let me see the room, please," the guy said.

"It's at the second floor," said by his dad.