SPECIAL CHAPTER (as requested)

3...

2...

1...

The door bell rang.

A smile curved on his lips.

He had been waiting for this all day.

He looked at himself in the mirror.

"Does it look like I prepared for this?" he asked himself.

Irritatedly, he messed his hair and his eyes to look like he just woke up. He even wore off his shirt and threw it somewhere.

The one ringing the bell was an obvious impatient.

He smiled.

"Avery with her usual behavior," he murmured before finally opening the door.

Soon as he opened the door, he wasn't wrong.

It was Avery.

She scanned him from head to toe and God knows how it turned him on and at the same time made his heart flutter.

"Where do you think you're looking at?" he asked, trying his best to say it in the deepest and masculine yet sort of husky voice.

She retrouted her gaze at his face, meeting his eyes.

"At a piece of shit," she uttered.

He was caught off guard.

She trespassed his unit without even asking for his permission and he liked it. No, he loved it.

She scanned his unit and saw how messy his bed was.

He wanted to laugh with the way she showed her disgust but he found every expression her face made something adorable that he would like to see for the rest of his life.

Until she noticed a woman's undergarment, he immediately hid it.

"What do you want?" he asked.

The woman then tried to go to the comfort room but it was locked.

The woman smirked.

She knocked on it.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" he asked, tring to show dominance but it didn't sway her.

"Don't worry, girl," she said to the persom inside the CR. "I won't take long. Hide there for few minutes."

"Are you out of your mind?" he asked her.

"Tyler, Tyler, Tyler," she said. "The son of the fuckboy just became a fuckboy himself."

She then opened her bag and threw a condom on his face.

"In case you need," she said. "See, I'm a good friend!"

He wanted to smile since the way she was bitching him was really turning him on but making his heart melt all at once.

"I'm not a fan of condom," he said, though he can feel his cheeks burning. "What do you want, Avery?"

She sat on his bed, and she smirked.

"You, Tyler, What do you want?"

He gulped. He didn't expect this. No, this was his secret weakness

"I...I-I don't-"

"Don't stutter," she said. "I'm not just a legend in court, but in literally anything."

His heart got petrified with her sudden seductive look.

She then stood up, her finger on his chest, tracing and going down to his tummy. It made him took a step back, and later he got pinned on the wall.

He gulped again, meeting her eyes.

"Wanna try me?" she asked.

He had never been inpressed this much to any woman before.

"I... I don't know what you're up to I----"

"Tyler," she said, looking at his lips, and went back to his eyes, "Wanna mess with me?"

God knows how he wanted to say yes.

"Avery," he said. "Just go straight to the point what---"

"You're the prosecutor in my dad's case, aren't you?"

His face turned serious when he noticed her expression change.

"I saw a probable cause, and it's my job to---"

"To what?" she asked. "To ruin his life?"

And she walked again, sitting back on the edge of his bed.

"Tyler, I have some good news for you," she said. "I took the defense job. You'll be facing me in court."

"Oh," he said, though he knew it already. "Then see you in court, Defense Avery Heimsworth."

"See you, Prosecutor Tyler Scott," she said and Imshe stood up, she looked at his eyes.

"The war between the game creator and game manipulator starts now, I must say," he said, smirking.

"Yes," she said, and her expression dead serious. "But I must warn you. When I'm in court, I take things I seriously. I chew people, alive." I added.

He smiled, whether he was intimidated or impressed, he can't think which.

She twisted a smile as well, a smile that she often do that made all of her other opponent in court were afraid of.

She looked deeply in t his eyes, she inched their gap, her lips on his ears, and while her finger was playing on his chest, she whispered,

"I'll ruin you..."

It made him shiver but in a good way.

The woman their smiled and walked away.

He watched as she faded in his sight.

Just as he had expected, she was the only woman who can make him feel all different emotions in one strike.

Just then, the door opened and his cousin went out.

"Bro, sino 'yun?" he asked.

"Avery," he just said.

"Heimsworth?" the guy asked. "Kung hahawakan ko sanang kaso ng tatay kaso kinuha mo?"

He just nodded and threw on his face the underwear that Avery saw.

"Pinatira lang kita rito dahil pinalayas ka sa inyo, I didn't give you the permission to fuck anyone in my bed and leave a remambrance."

The guy just laughed.

He then looked at the window and he saw her coming out of the building.

There was a reason why he took the case.

If anyone will take the case, they will make sure her dad will be given the maximum punishment. He took it so he can minimize it. Afterall, that was the only way that he can help her.

"Why don't you confess instead of just stealing glances?" his cousin asked.

He laughed.

"In the perfect time," he said and adorably watched her opening her car. "I just wish I won't be late."

"That woman is ambitious," his cousin. "I bet she may not consider marriage not until she's 40."

"Then I'll wait," he said and smiled genuinely as she finally opened the car.

"Afterall, she's worth the wait. Always..."