༺✾ Invitation ✾༻

[I]

⋆﹥━━━━━━━~✧♕✧~━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Once upon a time in a land far away, the sun rose by the dawn, dispersed its rays on the enchanted walls of the castle

The satin silk drapes of the casement windows flew away, the light scattered through them entered into the sumptuous room and landed on an exquisite face, waking up the young male from his sleep.

Prince Kim Taehyung, the young prince of Kim Kingdom, the younger son of King Kim was fully awake now, blinking, yawning and stretching his arms gracefully before walking to his balcony. He moved the drapes apart and the sunlight directly fell into his room.

He smiled widely as the breezes played with his hair, waving them in the air and the birds chirped on the trees of the huge garden in front of his castle.

"Good morning." He greeted, with his euphonious voice as a bird landed on his shoulder, chirping in response and then flying away to feed on the food left by the courtier in the bird's house on top of the fountain.

"Mm, guess I should have my meal too." 

The prince walked away, getting fresh and grooming himself for the day and looking ethereal as always in his trousers, a silk white tunic shirt and the coat with silky brown hair and mullet falling against his nape.

~♕~

The prince joined everyone on the table for breakfast after leaving gentle pecks on everyone's cheek including his mother - the queen, his father - the king and his very favourite person - his elder brother prince Kim Seokjin.

"Look at my baby bear." His mother called as he sat beside his brother who gracefully wiped his cheek with a silk cloth.

"Hyungie doesn't like my kiss." Taehyung complained to Queen mother who showed her widened eyes to her elder son, Seokjin who was an elegant prince with manners and loved to stay hygienic.

"It is somewhat gross." He defended himself and Taehyung pouted.

"What if you get married? What then?" Taehyung whined and now this time the Queen showed her widened eyes to him.

"No fighting on the table kids."

"Pardon, father." Taehyung apologized, hanging his head low.

With this Prince Seokjin began drowning in guilt, watching his brother sulking. He squeezed his hand on Taehyung's hand under the table as an apology but the younger only poked his tongue out to him.

Seokjin still loved his younger brother so much and his little bickerings were his favourite. He just chuckled at him.

The meal was soon served on their plates and the silence filled the surrounding, only the shrill sound of utensils and cutlery was resonating in the spacious splendid living hall of the castle.