༺✾ Happily Ever After ✾༻

[XV. Epilogue]

⋆﹥━━━━━━━~✧♕✧~━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Time drifted by slowly, floating like a speck of dust in the air, the enchanted Kingdom was lightened up for the second time this year after Princess Somi and Prince Kang's wedding

Now the time had come for the two princes to recite their vows and exchange rings of the unbreakable bond on their wedding day.

The society embraced their choices of love and embraced the truth that the two lovely princes were in love with each other. Afterall, one had to end this unfair ongoing society's stereotypes, gladly they were the ones to end.

Now the castle was illuminating so bright, adorned with drapes and flowers all around the gigantic walls in celebration of the wedding of the two lovers.

Their wedding was delayed for months as Prince Jungkook was now throned as the king of his kingdom, a promise of his father to hand him the power before his marriage.

Prince Jeon Jungkook was now King Jeon Jungkook with his beloved prince Taehyung beside him as his soon to be husband forever.

The kingdom was celebrating their wedding with full enthusiasm too, delighted and rejoiced in the day as the king would get his prince, Jeon Taehyung.

The crowd gathered in front of the castle to give their blessings to them and the King & Queen had also decided a very grand feast so all the people of the kingdom also get the chance to be part of their wedding and in return all of them would give their blessings to the future couple.

Now King Jungkook was standing on the huge balcony of the castle, deciding to marry in front of all his people of the kingdom that were gathered in the monstrous garden below, all around the castle.

He wore his designed King's black suit adorned with flowers of golden threads and a drape falling from his shoulders to his knees, his crown on his head and a sword attached to his belt. His leather shoes held in the creases of his pants, his warrior side showing up brightly as well.

He was very impatient as he now diverted his gaze from his people to the carpet coming to his way, around which all the family members were gathered, Seokjin flashing a smile on Jungkook who smiled back.

Jungkook tried to act natural but his heart was doing somersaults out of desperation because he hadn't seen his beloved husband for months before their wedding, followed by many spirituals and poorly they couldn't meet in all this while, last meeting being the day Jungkook was throned as a king.

The separation lasted for a long time and now that it was their wedding day, how could Jungkook not want to meet his future husband, his precious prince.

The cheers filled the surrounding when the pretty prince walked in with his arm curled around his father, hands holding the bouquet of roses and his gaze fixed down out of sheepishness.