༺✾ Ruthless Reality ✾༻

[X]

⋆﹥━━━━━━━~✧♕✧~━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Love feels the best but it also hurts you like no one can ever

Love feels the best but it also hurts you like no one can ever. It turns waiting into yearning, sadness into heartbreak and pain into suffering.

And Seokjin had been through all of this before his brother, he was heartbroken, hurt and this became a fact of his life. He had to live with this pain forever.

As the days were passing by, Taehyung was getting happier by the time. He was getting closer to the day Jungkook would be right into his arms, in his embrace.

But what after that? Separation? They were only meant to be separated like Seokjin and his past lover because as in all the stories, a prince was stereotypically meant to find his princess.

Seokjin was watching everything from the beginning and Taehyung was in the same phase of love as he once was in, completely getting into it that he literally forgot about himself which his brother was not approving of.

And finally Seokjin's emotions were on the edge of erupting out of his heart. He had to do something before it's too late. He knew this would hurt his brother but he had no other choice.

Seokjin wished someone could stop him before the love ruined him but now he didn't want his brother to get hurt the way he did.

It was the day before Jungkook would arrive in the kingdom, Taehyung was very happy that it could be seen from his glowing face.

He still was holding letters, kissing them as he remembered his lover, the one who was arriving the next day and he couldn't be more happy about it.

Seokjin walked into his brother's bedroom, closing the door behind as he walked to his brother's side who ran to hug him, expressing him how happy he was.

"Hyungie, he is coming tomorrow. He will finally come here to meet me." He exclaimed happily, resting his chin on his brother's chest to look up at him who only looked down, eyes filled with pity.

"Then what?" Seokjin asked, sounding so uninterested.

"Hyung?" Taehyung asked with confusion, pulling away.

"Then he will leave you again and this time forever."

Taehyung's eyes widened, mouth agape to hear the painful words.

"W-what are you saying?" Taehyung asked, his heart throbbing roughly inside his chest.

"You two aren't meant to be together Taehyung. This will only hurt you in the end." Seokjin spoke with a blank face but his words brought tears to his brother's eyes.

"No... we love each other. We always will be together."

"It's not the reality Taehyung. You two are princes, you aren't meant to be with each other."