༺✾ The Ball ✾༻

[III]

⋆﹥━━━━━━━~✧♕✧~━━━━━━━﹤⋆

The gigantic doors of the Park Kingdom opened wide, a carpet after few stairs were leading into the hallway connected to the giant hall of the kingdom, right where the ball was organised

Prince Taehyung had his right hand over his fastly beating heart while his left arm around his brother's as the two Kim Princes stepped out of their cart.

They were mesmerized, amused by the massively aesthetic sight as soon as their eyes laid on the colossal castle, illuminating like a bright star of the dark night.

The knight guards and courtier of the Park Kingdom bowed to express their respect to the guests entering by.

The two humble gentlemen also bowed down to show their gratitude despite being royal princes themselves.

They walked through the carpet now, right into the castle through the aisle. The sparkles all around didn't go unnoticed by them as they entered the giant hall of the castle together.

Prince Seokjin let go of his brother's hand now who seemed a little lost and extremely nervous, his hands began quivering to see the crowded hall of the castle.

"You have to enjoy every moment of the night on your own my brother, now move ahead and approach somebody." Prince Seokjin encouraged and saw how the little prince wandered his eyes on the splendid sight in front of his bright eyes.

It was as if someone had scattered sparkles everywhere around, pretty young people looking highly alluring wearing the glamorous clothes. The scene seemed so appealing.

There he was in his first ball.

"Hyung... I'm scared." The little prince muttered, too slow for his brother to hear who started being surrounded by young ladies already, his charms never failed attracting people.

"May I dance with you, your highness?" A princess spoke, bending down a little in front of prince Seokjin while holding and spreading her ball gown and he being the gentleman agreed, concerned eyes turning to check on his younger brother who showed his encouraging bright smile.

As soon as Prince Seokjin got engaged in dancing with one princess and another, Taehyung found himself standing behind a pillar, too terrified to even approach anyone as he admired his engaged brother from afar.

A pout appeared on his lips as he turned his head everywhere around to see that no one was alone there except for him, all engaged with somebody and mingling well with others and he was just looking down at the marble floor.

If he would try to look at somebody they would just instantly look away, breaking his heart and scattering his confidence.

"Will nobody approach me?"