༺✾ Love At First Sight ✾༻

[IV]

⋆﹥━━━━━━━~✧♕✧~━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Prince Jungkook was left mesmerized, lacking words to express his overwhelmed feelings out loud

He gently held Prince Taehyung's fragile hand in his own, slightly pulling him closer and now carefully leading him to the dance floor with him.

"May I?" Jungkook asked for his consent, desperately wanting to place his arm around his curvy waist.

Prince Taehyung was also surprised, lacking in his words to describe the amazement that someone just asked him to dance? And that to be a Prince? The most handsome Prince amongst the rest of others except for his brother.

Prince Taehyung could only nod gently in reply and with this Prince Jungkook placed his arm around his waist, other hand holding his fragile hand so gently as he began swaying their bodies together with the music playing in the background.

The pianist played all the heart felt romantic melodies for the great splendid night, the music of harps and bells mingling well with the sweet melody of piano, doubling the meaningfulness and beauty of the ball. 

But still Prince Taehyung could hear the heavy beating of his own heartbeats as Jungkook's intoxicating gaze fixed on his timid expressions, the prince gulping slightly.

"Thank you so much for accepting my request, your highness." Prince Jungkook finally spoke, making Prince Taehyung furrow his eyebrows.

"Huh?"

"I wonder how could a gorgeous prince like you be sitting there all alone?" The ravenette Prince asked and the cute prince blinked several times, his words seeming like a joke to him.

"Gorgeous? Me?" Prince Taehyung asked out of disbelief, making the other Prince to chuckle.

"Yes your highness, you're gorgeous."

"No… I'm not." Taehyung whispered, more like a whine.

"Well, I didn't know you were funny too." Jungkook whispered, their bodies moving with the rhythm.

Taehyung just blinked cutely, not sure if the prince was talking seriously. 

Only if he could see himself from Jungkook's eyes, maybe he could see how breathtakingly gorgeous he was.

"Did someone break your precious heart, your highness? You seem so tense or is it because of me?" Jungkook asked exactly what the other one couldn't say.

Taehyung panicked a little, shaking his head and bringing a smile on Jungkook's face.

"No not like that… it's… just…"

"Yes?" Jungkook asked, resisting them to dance anymore, his gestures showing how much attentive he was to hear the other cute prince.

"It's just that… no one approached me before you… so I was wondering why a Prince like you did." Taehyung finally let his words out, his pretty doe eyes fixing so politely on the taller prince's.