༺✾ Relishing ✾༻

[VII]

⋆﹥━━━━━━━~✧♕✧~━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Taehyung's lips quivered as soon as Jungkook let go of his lips, whispering those magical words against them and bringing the butterflies in his belly to life

Jungkook had moulded his cheeks in his hands, his thumbs wiped the tears away.

Taehyung was too frightened to open up his eyes and look him in the eyes, afraid of this dream to get over which he still didn't believe as reality.

"Tae, look at me..." The elder prince demanded, his heart beating just so fast.

The younger prince kept his eyes shut for a while before releasing his breath and finally opening up them, the tears far gone but the shine was remaining.

"I love you." Jungkook whispered again, making him believe it was all real.

Taehyung's lips began quivering again, feeling himself on the edge of crying.

Jungkook couldn't help, his eyes dripping pity to see him in such a way so he pulled his head over his shoulder and the younger prince gave in, digging his face in his shoulder as he wept, holding and hugging him tightly and the older prince caressed his hair and back softly.

The two remained connected, devouring in each other's embrace and relishing the moment. No one wanted to say anything, just them and their hearts beating with the same pace.

~♕~

"Tae? You're here? Prince Taehyung?" Seokjin called several times, looking for his brother in the garden.

He turned his head, not able to see him anywhere around had him worried but then he jumped off the bushes of the boundary, crossing it to walk into the meadow to only see two figures standing by the fountain, hugging each other.

The older prince couldn't help but give repeated peck on Taehyung's forehead while he just closed his eyes, loving the shower of affection.

Prince Seokjin just witnessed everything with his eyes wide open. He didn't say anything, not wanting them to disturb as he better turned around and he walked away.

He knew his brother had something to tell him but now he knew, the prince his brother met was none other than Prince Jungkook.

~♕~

The next morning held a new journey to begin. The Kingdom was embracing and welcoming their guests of one week, the Kim Royals.

The next day was full of exploring different things in the castle. The Jeon King wanted the other royal family to see all the amazing things of their Kingdom, from their court to warriors, from their enchanted walls to the greenery of the fields, everything that was adorning the castle and kingdom.