༺✾ Meant To Be ✾༻

[XIV]

⋆﹥━━━━━━━~✧♕✧~━━━━━━━﹤⋆

"I can't marry Prince Jungkook and that's my final decision

"I can't marry Prince Jungkook and that's my final decision."

"Why what is the reason?" The Kang Queen demanded, holding her daughter's arm to get her attention.

"Pardon if you mind my words but this is so unfair for us to be forced into something we are not ready for." She stated, standing up from the chair.

Everyone gasped in shock, watching her with widened eyes.

"I apologise Queen Jeon for denying your proposal." She bowed before Jungkook's mother, eyes fixed down and Queen Jeon knew the reason too and she hung her head low, palming her head.

"What is happening?" King Kim asked now.

"But you just can't reject him like this." King Kang said to his daughter who looked at him firmly.

"Prince Jeon Jungkook…" she said and Jungkook raised his head, falling his eyes into her for the first time.

"It will be better if you speak yourself. This is now or never." She encouraged him and Jungkook closed his eyes, taking a deep breath.

And then he felt a warm hand on top of his hand, belonging to his sister who looked at him with shiny eyes.

"Say oppa, you have to say." She added too and Jungkook looked at his sister silently.

Somi was sorry for how she was being selfish in the first place but now she knew that this time she really had to stand with his brother despite all objections.

Taehyung was screaming internally, on the edge of breaking down but fortunately Seokjin had his hand on his brother's to comfort him.

"I love Kim Taehyung so much." And Jungkook finally confronted his truth in front of all as he stood and said.

All the mouths gasped louder than ever and now their gaze shifted to Taehyung who just wanted to disappear after the looks he received.

King Jeon and Queen Jeon sighed frustratedly, known to the fact already.

And Taehyung had no idea how he became this courageous all of a sudden, maybe because when he laid his gaze on Jungkook, the male was shedding tears that he never wished to see.

"I love P-prince J-Jungkook too… so so much." And Taehyung confessed too, trying his best not to break down into tears.

His permed hair covered half of his face as he hung it a little low, biting his bottom lip harshly.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" and this time King Kim shouted, standing up after stomping his hands on the table and Queen Kim covered her mouth with her hands in pure amazement.