༺✾ Only You ✾༻

[XII]

⋆﹥━━━━━━━~✧♕✧~━━━━━━━﹤⋆

The table was filled with cheers of joy but Taehyung's eyes were busy leaving tears of heartbreak

Nobody could even notice how he walked away, climbing the wide stairs in a hastily manner because everything became too much to endure. 

His last string of tolerance broke and he disappeared out of their sights before completely breaking down.

As soon as he closed the door to his bedroom, his knees gave up and he dropped down on the floor broken, hugging his knees close to his chest.

Seokjin stood off from his place before taking his leave, following his brother and there sat Jungkook, his pooling eyes fixed on stairs. 

Jungkook was bound by his mother's words, tying his hands and feet in helplessness but the thought of Taehyung breaking down, not in his arms, was making a thunderstorm to rage in his head.

Jungkook's worry filled eyes were stuck on the stairs still as he tried his hand to let go of his mother's grip but she coughed, catching his attention.

"Jungkook? Why don't you walk out for a while with princess Yerin?" His mother encouraged him but Jungkook looked down with a blank face, trying his best not to explode out of anger.

"Yes, we should give them some time alone. It's needed." Queen Kang encouraged her too, patting her daughter's arm.

"Ah… pardon your highness but I think I need some rest. I am feeling tired." Princess Yerin excused, giving the queen a bow of apology.

"No, don't apologise. Yeah, it was an exhaustive day. You should take a rest, Prince Jungkook can meet you tomorrow too." Queen Jeon said, smiling at her friend Queen Kim who was worried for his sons' absence but was oblivious of everything.

The princess gave a nod before standing up, bowing in front of all before Queen Kim walked with her to guide the way.

"You should rest for now too." And as soon as Queen Jeon let go of Jungkook's hand he made his way to the garden so he could cry his heart out.

~♕~

Taehyung was weeping in his hands, unbothered by the way his brother was knocking on his door and pleading him to open it up.

"Tae… I swear I won't say anything. I need to see you. Open the door… Why are you torturing me this way? Open the door, please." Seokjin pleaded on the other side, leaning his head against the door as he sighed roughly.