༺✾ Love Letters ✾༻

[IX]

⋆﹥━━━━━━━~✧♕✧~━━━━━━━﹤⋆

It's been months since the separation of the young lovers

It's been months since the separation of the young lovers. The pain of yearning had only intensified by time and the love remained unchanged.

Prince Taehyung was working best to keep his promise, wanting to stay happy and he had finally found his happiness which were the letters his lover would send.

Prince Jungkook would write him letters every week and they would reach Taehyung a week later. The anticipation of reading the letters would never fade away by time. The younger prince would patiently wait to receive it by the royal messenger of the kingdom every week and cry once they would reach his hands.

He too would write letters in reply which Jungkook cherished equally and the love letters were the only source of exchanging words full of reassurance and affection of their love.

The letters would probably reach Taehyung in a duration of seven days or sometimes one or two more days added but this time two weeks passed away and the younger prince was left empty handed.

He waited each and every day, always standing on his balcony with his eyes fixed on the road joined to the castle as he waited for the royal messenger to come by.

The royal messenger would come every morning but not with something to give the younger prince.

Taehyung didn't give up on his hope though every night would just break him down emotionally but with Jungkook's promise, he tried to start a new beginning every morning.

It was a new morning and Taehyung was still standing on his balcony, welcomed by his animal friends which always lightened up his mood with their melodious chirps.

"Do you think I will get my letter today?" The prince asked the tiny blue bird resting on his index finger.

The bird chirped melodiously in reply and the prince only cooed for how it tried to reassure him.

"I hope too…"

The huge gate of the castle opened up and one cart was coming to the castle swiftly and Taehyung's gloomy face lightened up to see it was none other than the messenger.

Prince Taehyung let the bird fly before getting out of his room and rushing down through the stairs.

"Tae… carefully…" Prince Seokjin called out as he saw his brother running out in a hastily manner.

Taehyung unheard his calls and rushed outside to the entrance of the castle through the large hallway. His elder brother followed him outside and saw how he stopped by the cart.

"D-did I get my l-letter today?" He asked the messenger with his full of hope, his hand clutching his chest to control his heart from beating fast.

"Just a minute your highness." The royal messenger stopped his horse and came down from the cart to check the box full of letters.