༺✾ Helpless Goodbye ✾༻

[VIII]

⋆﹥━━━━━━━~✧♕✧~━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Youth is all about exploring different sides of the world with a mind full of hope and a heart full of love

Two young hearts began beating for each other, the two princes were so drowned in love. But wasn't it supposed to be odd? Because as in all the stories, a prince was supposed to find his princess, marry her and set a family but what if these two had different sides of the story, completely different from the rest of the others?

The week they meant to spend together was full of different experiences. As like all the other young lovers, they wanted to explore each other, spend time together and share words full of love.

Getting lost into the woods on horse was a usual thing now or feeding birds by the fountain, dancing together on ballads or playing piano with hands clasped, these seven days were full of nothing but love and only bliss to them.

It is said that a good time seems short once it is passed, same for them. It was already the last day of the week where the two were supposed to be together for the last time before the younger would leave.

Like all the time, they were still together, sitting by the fountain after the dinner with Taehyung's head on Jungkook's shoulder.

The younger was feeling so down the whole day and the elder noticed it too. They weren't much giggly like the other days and what Jungkook always hated was to see the other down, and now it seemed way more tough for him because the insecurities in Taehyung's eyes were finally replaced to pure joy in the last few days and he didn't want that to happen the other way round.

"If you are only going to cry, how are we supposed to talk?" Jungkook spoke, bringing the younger's face in his hands to wipe his tears away.

"I... I will miss you." The younger sobbed, pain weighing on Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook closed his eyes, bringing his face closer to his, leaving kisses all over the younger's face.

"I will miss you too but don't cry Tae, it's not like we are never meeting...hey.." Jungkook pleaded and Taehyung burst out into tears again, embracing Jungkook tightly because he had no idea of when they would meet again.

"Promise me Tae, you will write me letters?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung just hummed while crying.

"I will write you letters too to tell you how much I love you and want to see you." Jungkook began and Taehyung flinched roughly, the thought of separation breaking his heart.

"I d-don't want to leave... I want to stay with you." Taehyung constantly cried and Jungkook sighed, pulling him away.

"I don't want you to go either... you have no idea how much I am going to miss all the time we spent together, all the kisses we shared and mostly you, your embrace." Jungkook's confession had Taehyung crying again and the elder also gave up on his tears but didn't want the younger to see so he kissed him, trying to control himself and hushing the other with the pouring love.