༺✾ It's You ✾༻

[VI]

⋆﹥━━━━━━━~✧♕✧~━━━━━━━﹤⋆

The moment of intense glare, the abrupt heart beatings and shut mouths with no words left to say, a silence had surrounded the two

The two young princes didn't need anything to say or hear, it was all clear. They were each other's childhood friends, first love and a wish that just came true.

The one they wished to see, the one they were desperate to meet again by chance was no one else but them to each other.

It's him, prince Kim is the prince I was hoping to see agian?

Taehyung could feel Jungkook's warmth against his hand, just so magical like that ball night.

I must be dreaming, it can't be true. Prince Jungkook is the prince, I was yearning to meet?

The younger prince softly flickered his eyelashes, watching the handsome ravenette in front of him with mouth agape as the realization sunk in.

He decided to break this staring competition, letting his hand go away when the two got interrupted when Prince Seokjin patted Taehyung's back, gesturing to him to walk further.

"Shall me walk in?" 

Taehyung nodded repeatedly and Jungkook slightly coughed, bowing down in respect which Seokjin also returned by bowing.

"Let's walk in my sunshines, we should eat, yeah?" The Queen asked and all agreed, walking inside with Jungkook passing side glances to the cute prince walking side by side to him.

~♕~

The colossal table was loaded with different cuisines, the aroma of the food was pervaded in the air.

Everything was prepared by all the royal chefs of the kingdom, owning mastery in cooking all sorts of different cuisines from sweet to salty and spicy.

But still it wasn't looking as attractive as someone else on the table to Jungkook and that was the cute prince, Taehyung.

The two kings were sitting with by side, the queens facing each other and same was Jungkook facing the elder prince Seokjin and Taehyung was facing princess Somi whose smile was the widest to see how the two princes grew so handsome, ethereal like some angels fallen from the heaven but she had already given her heart to someone else in the ball, her only love.

She hadn't told her brother yet and he didn't tell her either because the one he chose was actually a prince not a princess.

Now Jungkook couldn't help but constantly stare at the beauty sitting on either side of the table.

Taehyung was looking down bashfully, staring at his lap and shaking his right leg nervously which his brother seemed to notice so he put his hand on his knee, patting it softly until he stopped doing so.