༺✾ Heartbreak ✾༻

[XI]

⋆﹥━━━━━━━~✧♕✧~━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Queen Jeon decided to follow her son out because of his sudden disappearance, leading her right where the two were kissing right now, leaving her thunderstruck after witnessing something she never even imagined of

She was out of words as everything seems way too hard to believe. She gasped to realize that her son was actually in love with the other prince.

She had no idea of what to do next so she simply decided to seal her lips, not sure what to say or do at the moment.

She tried to catch her breath as she walked away, trying to act natural once she was back between the others but deep inside, this incident started a chaos in her mind.

She couldn't sleep the whole night because of what she witnessed.

~♕~

The next morning, the Kim Kingdom was still in a little rush because the Kang family wanted to meet them as soon as possible, scheduling to arrive by the evening so they could talk about the marriage proposal during the dinner time.

The three royal families would join each other for the dinner to celebrate the joy of their little ones getting married soon.

For now, the two families Kim and Jeon had breakfast together, the Kim King announcing the arrival of the Kang family during their meal and enlightening everyone's mood.

But Queen Jeon still seemed lost, a warm hand of her husband caught her attention and she flashed a smile too, eyes then turning to see her son who was still busy staring at the other prince.

Queen Jeon had no bad intentions about Taehyung, for her he was like her son too but the fact they were both princes and in love was something that she was not approving of.

She knew she had to do something before it's too late because their secret love could end the years-old relationship between the two families. She didn't want that to happen, not when her daughter was about to be Kim king's nephew's wife.

And she knew what she had to do.

~♕~

After breakfast, the young princes, wearing white ruffle shirts and classic pants with leather boots, headed out into the garden together to take a walk while enjoying nature and filling their lungs with fresh air.

Prince Seokjin being the eldest was walking in the middle, between the two lovers while talking of nature, it's beauty. And things became a bit awkward when the eldest stopped doing so because no one was speaking except for him.

He decided to stop in his tracks, turning to see the two princes walking with the speed of turtles, side glancing at each other. He knew they hadn't talked properly.