༺✾ Anticipation ✾༻

[II]

⋆﹥━━━━━━━~✧♕✧~━━━━━━━﹤⋆

The whole week felt like an eternity to many royal youngsters of different kingdoms that were invited in the ball

The whole week felt like an eternity to many royal youngsters of different kingdoms that were invited in the ball. The mention of the ball grew up anticipation and the rush for the preparations for granted, leaving the princes and princesses with beating hearts.

And this one week of time drifted away like sand held into a fist as it swiftly passed away and the much awaited time was finally there.

It was the grand day of their lives, the day of the ball. Many great memories to be made.

Prince Taehyung who could not help himself from doing everything he needed to do and prepared the best he could without any minor detail left out, from his clothes to his looks and from his graceful gestures to his polite language, all credits to his brother for making him feel like a man of hearts already by helping him throughout this.

The ethereal prince checked himself in his gigantic mirror, turning around and making sure of everything to be perfect from head to toe.

He was wearing his silk white shirt under a royal blue shaded coat and silky white pair of classic pants, a cream shaded silk drape over his shoulders and falling off on his back adorned by pearls and gems all around his clothes, not forgetting about his nicely brushed silky dark brown hair with his iconic mullet, giving his look the final touch of goodness.

His servants walked in with the shoes, kneeling before him and making him wear the specially designed ballerina style shoes, matching his angelic outfit and features.

"And with this, Prince Taehyung is ready to steal the hearts of all." Prince Seokjin exclaimed with his melodious voice, making blush appear on Prince Taehyung's cheeks as he walked in.

The servants left after making him wear his shoes, leaving the two ready princes in the room.

"Ah no hyungie, I will surely go unnoticed by many. Don't keep my hopes up high. Not everyone is as perfect as you." The cute prince muttered, dropping on the edge of his red covered mattress as he settled his pouty downcasted face in his hands.

The elder prince, looking extremely breathtaking and charming as always in his designed outfit, gently knelt down in front of his brother, straightened back and eyes filled with truthfulness as he held his brother's fragile hands in his own.

"We have prepared a lot for that, you can't let this waste little prince, right? Now I want you to collect your scattering emotions and bring some confidence in you."

Prince Seokjin spoke gently, his voice just so influencing that Prince Taehyung tugged his lips in a smile, a ray of confidence falling on him from his brother's side and brightening up his heart.

"May I have a hug with the most confident Prince itself?" Prince Taehyung asked, waiting for his brother to hug him.

"Umm… no…"