Prologue

A new app is available on play store.

The Love Alarm

If you download this app you might be in danger..

Because this app connects itself with your heart when you download it.Gets the sensation of your heart when your special person is somewhere around you. Special person as in "your crush".Then the app rings an alarm.

So if that person comes to know that you've got feelings for him you are gonna be in danger.. Right?

Even after being a dangerous and risky app it has gained popularity among the teenagers. Lord knows why? It lets your crush know about your feelings for him by ringing the alarm. Isn't it awkward and embarrassing at the same time.?

....................

Irene has a crush on Taengwang (the everyone's crush guy) but she doesn't wanna express her feelings to him cause she thinks she might look stupid infront of him if he comes to know the truth.

In fact Taengwang doesn't have time to look at the girls around him as he is such a popular student in their college. He's popular for being the basketball champion and also for being super handsome..!!

On the other hand there is another guy who is in love with Irene since their childhood . We don't think Irene will ever like him back as she considers him as her friend only. The guy lives next to her door whose name is YaanXi.

Let us see what destiny brings to them.

Will Irene ever be able to express her feelings for Taengwang the Popular guy.?

What if destiny takes Irene to YaanXi her neighbour whom she hated always?

Hey guys!!

How are you??

I've decided to write a new story since writing story takes me far away from this frustrating World.

Also one of my friends maishachowdhury_ requested me to write another story cause she loved my previous book and it really pleases my mind when people enjoy reading my book.♥️♥️