Lost In Jungle!

Irene's POV

We reach at a well known historic place. This is a historic place because fossils were found from here.

After we come out of bus I catch a sight of Taenwang peeking at me.

We set on our tents then come out in order to inhale fresh cool breeze.

"Do you remember my name? Idiot!", I snap at Kiki.

"Do you even know about my existence? Stupid.!", she snaps back at me.

"You started okay? You were the one who left me in danger and sat beside Leeeeeeee!"

"I left you with your crush not Danger!"

"Crushes are not less than danger"

"Excuse me Miss! Stop pretending that you didn't enjoy his company. Everyone has seen how both of you were making romance!"

"It was unintentional. He accidentally fell over me"

"Now why are you so defensive about him??" asks Kiki in a teasing tone.

I keep wandering alone as Kiki abandoned me and went with Her New Best buddy Lee. I gaze around while wandering and discover beauty in the trees and sights. Out of nowhere someone mumbles near my ears frightening me to death.

"Where are you going?"

I let out a panicked sound turning right and find Taenwang beside me.

"Do you have a habit of frightening everyone around you?" I ask.

"Do you have a habit of getting afraid by every thing?"

I roll my eyes and start wandering now with him maintaining a peaceful silence.

We are never bored when we are with someone we like. No matter how much silence there remains.

"I'm enjoying this greenery of trees and grasses as well as the sight of flowers.",I speak.

"I love towns more", he says shrugging.

"Can you grab that rope and jump from one tree to another like Tarzen?", he asks pointing at a rope.

"Why would I do that? Weird question!"

"Why won't you? You can scream like Tarzen!"

"I'm sorry but I wasn't raced up in jungle like you!"

"Don't be mad. Silly!", he says giving a pat on my hair.

"You're messing up my hair!"

"They were devastated from the very beginning."

One thing pops into my mind that we got ourselves away from others entering deep inside the jungle. I feel awful.

"I guess we are lost", I speak in fear.

"No we are not"

"Yes. We are."

"You think everyone is like you?We won't be lost if I'm with you." ,he assures me we ain't lost.

Soon he realises we are deep inside jungle.

"Are you familiar with the location?", I ask.

"No. But Google map knows"

I sigh in relief.

He takes out his phone and swipes.

"Irene,I'm unable to find network.", he says letting out a nervous laugh.

"You JERK!!" sobbing I hit on his arms.

"Don't panic.. Stay calmmmmm. Take a deeeeeeeep breathe. Inhaaaaaaaaleeeeeeee...", he says closing his eyes.

"Were you born an idiot?! How can we stay calm when we are lost in a jungle?! What if we die starving? What if wild animals attack us??! Mommmmm!!!!", I rant.

"At first of all YOU stop screaming in my ears. Birds just flew away hearing your scream. How am I still surviving??"

Ignoring him I keep crying loudly. "Lord please protect us!"

"Lord please protect my ears first"

Tears streaming down my cheeks. Slowly he comes near me and wipes away my tears. He touches my cheeks slightly, speaks softly assuring me everything will be okay.

Taenwang's POV

7 hours past yet there's no sign of the rescue team. I'm worried as well as sleepy.

"I know you are starving. Why don't you take a bite out of this chocolate?" Irene asks.

"I hate chocolates", I reply her being sleepy.

"How's that humanly possible?!"

"I won't be eating.. Chocolates.." literally I'm being high on sleep now.

"YOU ARE LUCKY I WAS CARRYING A CHOCOLATE IN MY POCKET! HAVE IT NOW! STOP BEING STUBBORN!", scolds Irene loudly causing my sleep to fly away.

I make an irritable face expression and take the chocolate from her.
"eweeeeeeeeeee, chocolate"

She pulls her hair into a loose bun on top of her head. I started to love her hair like crazy!

I made a plan for entertaing myself.

"Hey Irene. What's that beside your legs?!"

"Aaaaaaaaaa.....!!"

She lets out an ear piercing scream even when she doesn't know what's that beside her cause there's actually nothing. She keeps running here and there screaming loudly.

"I was kidding you", I let out a villainous laugh.

A few moments later I notice a snake like insect crawling near her legs.

"Irene Watch out!!s.... Snake....!" I stutter.

"You have got to be kidding me!"

"Noo"

She gazes down and notices the real snake like insect crawling near her.
she bravely walks away but slips her legs and falls over the grass.

"ooopppsss. Is it too late now to catch you? I'm sorry" I apologise letting out a nervous smile.

"My legs got wrenched."

"Can't you get up? Let me help you."

I bend down and place one of my arms under her legs the other one around her waist picking her up I head towards a tree. She wraps her arms around my neck. Both of us keep gazing at each other. A slight touch of her nose is felt over my nose. I set her down gently under a tree. She releases my neck leaning herself against the bark of the tree.

I sit right beside her and stare at her impressive eyes those are sparkling more in this moonlight.

Perhaps she noticed me staring at her for the millionth time.

Well I don't give a damn if she notices.

SharihaHossain7 has given me the concept of Camping. She imagined the romantic moments as well. So if you enjoy this chapter credit goes to her. ❤️