Ice Cream Chillin'🍦

Irene's POV

🍦🍨🍧🍦🍨🍧
We are in the Ice cream parlour.This place looks like an ice cream land. There is an amusement park for children where everything is of ice cream shaped. Kids are playing peek a boo inside little ice cream shaped huts. 🌈🌈🌈

The park is decorated in vibrant purples and pinks. 💜💗

Cherry like balloons are scattered here and there. 🍒🍒🍒

🍦🍧This cute little ice cream town has taken me to a world of fantasy. 🍧

The overjoyed kids are reminding me of those delightful days when I was a kid. Kids are really lucky. Free from worries and lies.
🍨🍧❤️🍒💗💜🌈

I sit on a swing and start to wait for the arrival of Taenwang and his friends. Suddenly a balloon explodes creating a devastating sound near my ears.

"Aaaaaaaaaaa!!!!" I scream and turn around to see who bursted a balloon near my ears.

"SURPRISE!!", yells Taenwang.

"What kind of surprise was that?? Bursting balloons near one's ear. Do you wanna make me deaf?", I yell placing my hand on my left ear.

"I could never imagine such a huge explosion would be created after I burst this balloon", says Taenwang.

"You have scarcity of common sense"

"And you don't have any common sense"

"This balloon is huge so why wouldn't it create explosion after you burst it?"

"No I was talking about YOUR explosion. The way you exploded frightened me"

🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦
We approach the Ice cream store.

"What's your favourite flavour?", I ask.

"You"

"What did you say?"

"I said my favourite flavour is CHOCOLATE.What's your favourite flavour?"
"Same as yours. Chocolate", I reply.

He buys me a chocolate ice cream cone.

I close my eyes and take a lick and then bite out of the ice cream.This ice cream is delectable.Flaccid and creamy. Frozen and sweet.. Yummmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... 😍

After I open my eyes I look at Taenwang. He's been staring at me.

"Do you wanna take a bite?", I ask (since he is staring at me he might wanna take a bite)

"No no thanks.",he says and lets out a nervous laugh.

"Then why are you staring at my ice cream?"

"I just felt pity for you.. Looks like you haven't taken bite of ice cream for ages."

I lost myself in the world of ice cream I forgot Taenwang was standing beside me. 😑

"I catch cold if I eat ice cream and my voice disappears if I catch cold and I can't sing if my voice disappears and I won't be able to survive if I can't sing.. So..", I start to explain..

"Did I ask for any explanation? You chatter box!".

I've no control over me while I speak to him. I better remain silent.

🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦

After I'm done with eating ice cream I make my way downstairs suddenly I feel Taenwang gasp my hand.

Also I feel a buzzing sensation throughout my body.

"What?", I ask.

Suddenly he pushes me and throws me into the midst of cherry like balloons.

"Hahahahaa..", Taenwang lets out a villainous laugh pointing at me.

"I won't spare you. Help me to get up"

"Okay". He yields his hands for me. I gasp them and somehow manage to stand up. He then again pushes me causing me to slip my legs and fall down once again.

Earth's gravity is attracting me way too much today. 😑

"YOU ARE AN INSANE!!", I whine.

He starts to laugh LOUDLY once again. But this laugh doesn't last longer since his friend Zedd comes and pushes him causing him to fall over ME.

Thanks to gravity this time. Or thanks to Zedd.

❤️❤️❤️

Taenwang's brown eyes are gazing at mine. I can feel his breath on my nose. He starts to smile. Dimple lays on his left cheek..I can hear my love alarm ringing from inside my purse.

Why is it ringing now?

Is this Taenwang who has got feelings for me?

❤️❤️❤️

"Are you gonna stay in this condition forever?", says Zedd in a playful tone.

The awkward yet romantic silence breaks and both of us stand up as fast as we can.

"I wish I could take a photo of that historic moment", says Zedd playfully and makes his way downstairs.

Hey readers!! There is a little surprise for you if you are a Blink. 💜💜💜

I know you have watched this video for more than thousand times (if you are a Blink) . I find this song and MV so obsessive that I couldn't stop myself from creating a chapter called "ice cream chillin".🍧🍨🍦🍒

Thank you for reading this. Love you.. 😘
💜💜💜