College Romance 💝

Taenwang's POV

While I was about to freshen up I observe something shiny hung with my shirt's collar.I take it in my hand and realise this is Irene's bracelet. Maybe it hung while we kissed. Yet can't belive  what I had been dreaming for such a long time just happened!

I just kissed her like an idiot before confessing.

💫🌜

Lee and Zedd are snoring loudly and here I can't even sleep. Irene appears in my thoughts every time I close my eyes.

"Zedd!"

I try to wake him up since I need his advice.

"Zeddd?!"

No response.

"ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDD!!!!"

This time Lee jumps up from his bed and blabbers."What happened??! Did any bomb explode ?!"

"Fool. I was calling Zedd"

"Okay."

He lays on his bed and begins to snore again. I head towards Zedd's bed and pock.

"What Tae?" asks Zedd in a sleepy tone.

"Are you sleeping?"

He gets annoyed at my question and replies in annoyance, "I was not only sleeping but also dreaming to kick you out of this room!"

"I can't sleep!", I whine.

"Count sheep"

"Bro help me I need your help badly."

He knows what kind of help I need from him since he's "the Psycriatist" one among us.

So he gets up from his bed and begins to lecture me.

About love.

"I am 99% sure Irene sister in law likes you back. I suggest you to confess as early as Possible. Before she becomes some one else's BAE", advices Zedd.

He's right.

Confessing is better than regretting.

Irene's POV

Wandy kiki and I were making chit chats on the playground. Zedd heads in our direction.

"Someone wants to meet you",  says Zedd pointing at me.

"Someone who??", I ask.

"Your boyfriend!"

I glower at him. This makes him smirk.

"Meet him  in medical  room.",says Zedd and walks away.

After I approach in medical  room I find Taenwang laying on bed staring at the ceiling with arms crossed under his head.

"Taenwang! What are you doing here?!", I ask in surprise.

"Laying eggs!", he says rolling his eyes.

"What?!"

"Can't you see?! What a person does in medical  room?!"

"You could have replied in a nice manner"

"Oh please! I'm not in a mood to speak with anyone!"

"Okay then. I'll get going. Take care", I step back after saying this.

"Hey Wait! Don't leave. Come here and sit by my side", he says in a soft tone.

"Who wasn't willing to talk with anyone?", I ask after giving a slight slap on the portion of  his leg covered by bandage.

"Ouchhhhh!! You want to kill me??!", he rants.

"Ooopss.no problem!", I reply letting out a nervous smile.

"There is PROBLEM!"

"How did this happen by the way?"

"A stone like ball came down from the sky and fell over my leg", he replies in annoyance.

"You should be careful!"

I advice him while sitting by his side on bed where he's laying.

"Is that a tissue paper hanging on your neck?", he asks pointing at my pendant.

"That's a pendant. Idiot"

"Ow. So your tissue paper like pendant is reminding me of something"

"What?"

"Last night when you kissed me.."

"Hold on. You kissed me!", I correct him.

"You allowed me! So in that sense you kissed me too"

"I don't like to refuse kisses"

"Who else kissed you excluding me?", he asks smirking.

"Well let me count... You... Yeah till now you... I think I have class now. Byeee"

I try to open the door and get out of the room. But I fail to open. It's locked from outside.

"Hell No!", I whine.

"Hell. Yes!!", he says as he  gets up from laying position and leans on bed.

"I'm serious!! Idiot!!"

"Okay let me help you..Abracadabra...!",he blabbers.

"Did you hit your head?!!"

"Do you know? Its a magical incantation"

"And do you know? You are a fool that you believe this would work!" I say and roll my eyes.

"Chill girl. Come to me. There is something I wanna give you"

I approach towards him and sit by his side on bed like before. He takes out my bracelet from his pocket,holds my hand and places the bracelet on my  wrist.

A strand of hair comes in front of my face as I gaze down.

He slowly uses his fingers to tuck the strand of hair behind my ears.

He then leans forward causing me to close my eyes.

I can feel his soft lips placed on my forehead.

We are in a weird relationship. Sometimes  we fight like kids. While sometimes we make romance.

We are mesmerised every time we stare at each other. Although we never confessed that we have developed feelings for each other.

💝💝