The Glamorous Moment ❤️

Irene's POV

Some words remain precious when they are untold.

But still I wish I could tell everything I wanted to tell. I wish I could make him realise how I feel for him. Little does he know how I'm doing these days. I have become numb to crying.

"Ireneeeeeeee please forget about that stupid Taenwang.", whines kiki.

"I can't", I reply.

"The flow of your life just stopped.",says kiki.

"Don't worry Irene. Taenwang will eventually come back . Guys always come back", says The wise Wandy.

"Are you a time traveller who saw the future?", asks Kiki rolling her eyes.

"No but I believe Taenwang is a nice guy unlike other guys." says Wandy.

"This girl just researched about GUYS!", says kiki being annoyed.

"Someone please strike my head with a hammer . I want to remove all the memories I have with Taenwang", I plead.

The moments I have spent with Taenwang are Amazing. They keep replaying in my mind over and over. This hurts me more.

"I feel so pity for my poor heart", I add.

"Thank you for expressing your sorrows with us. Listen girl this is life. There will be ups and downs. Life will never stay best nor will it ever stay worst", lectures Wandy.

"What are you? A psycriatist? Or a love guru??", asks kiki.

"You can say both", replies Wandy in a gesture of pride. "I still have a feelings that Irene should confess", she adds.

"No wayyyyyy. Never!! Haven't you seen how he made her cry!?", yells kiki.

"There was a reason. He didn't know why she threw Emily into DEEP PACIFIC OCEAN", says Wandy rolling her eyes.

"Do you want to confess Irene ?", asks Kiki.

"Yes but not directly.", I reply hesitantly.

"I have an idea then!!"

Genius kiki has got an idea. I encourage her to carry on since her ideas ain't flopping lately. Her idea of reaching boys dorm wasn't so disastrous.

"You take part in Queen of Masked singer I mean the upcoming music competition. Select a song that will be expressing your inner feelings", says kiki.

"You think that is going to work?", asks Wandy.

"Taenwang will fall in love immediately", replies kiki.

"Possible only in your stupid dreams!", I pinch her and burst into fake laughter which fills up the entire room.

The Music Competition Day

It's hopeless to dream of a time where Taenwang likes me back. But still I decided to sing  "only look at me" . The lyrics are enough to send my heart's message to him. Thanks to Lord I have the power to sing.

Everyone's impressed by the song. They begin to praise me applausing, They are making me blush. After coming down from stage my eyes reach at Taenwang's. He's been staring at me surprisingly. A few moments later he snaps back to reality and makes his way towards me.

"We need to talk", he says with a serious expression.

Why he wants to talk with me??

Omg!

"Can you hear me??", he asks snapping his fingers.

"Yeah yeah!!" nervously I reply.

We are on the rooftop. The view of this lit up town in this night that can be seen from the rooftop is amazing.
None of us are speaking to each other.

Soft breeze blows. He's about to say something.

"Who hurt your feelings?", he asks.

"Why do you ask this all of a sudden?"

"I noticed tears in your eyes after you came down from stage"

"I became emotional"

"Why??"

"What rubbish you are asking??"

"Why you were crying? Which bullshit made you cry??"

"No one"

"Who's the stupid that broke your heart??", he asks suddenly in a loud tone.

"What if I say it's you?"

"What if I say I love you too??"

"What if I say you are stupid for not Confessing earlier?"

"What if I say you are an idiot for not letting me confess earlier ??"

"Don't copy my words. You were avoiding me!"I exclaim.

" I misunderstood you! I am sorry "

"This is the reality that should be sorry "

"Stop your dramatic dialogues!", he says hitting my arm.

This makes me chuckle.

"I developed feelings for you since the day I heard you singing", he says.

"You developed feelings for my voice. Now I understand"

"Not like that. I mean I love your everything. I love the way you smile, the way you quarrel,the way you scream. But I hate it when you cry", he says wiping away tears from my cheeks.

Tears stared drifting down my cheeks after hearing these heart melting words from him.

"I was a stupid for misbehaving with you I was actually mad at you because I thought you like Yaanxi. But he called me a few days ago and cleared everything."

Not knowing what to say I just nod.

"You are annoying and quarrelsome but you are sweet", he adds smirking.

"Do you want to die?? Are you complimenting or just making fun of me??", I ask giving a slight slap on his head.

He grabs my wrist pulling me closer to him. I place my hands on his chest while he pulls me more close holding my cheeks he brushes his lips with mine.

My heart was about to come out. I was scared at the begining. But the fear eventually disappeared.

He pressed his lips with mine in such a manner that made my heart dance excitedly. I close my eyes and feel the softness of his lips enjoying every single bite.

After  breaking the kiss we stare at each other. I feel like I haven't seen his glowing eyes for ages. There are so many things I need to confess but I'm speechless by his mesmerising expression. All I can do right now is to see him whole heartedly,to enjoy his presence around me..

"I can't explain how badly I was waiting for this Glamorous moment. I love you Irene", he says in a soft peaceful tone and cradles me to his chest.

Resting my head on his chest I reply "I love you too. "

💞

Sorry for this lengthy chapter. 😅