Who Is She??

Taenwang's POV

This Love Alarm app just gets on my nerves.

It keeps on ringing and ringing everytime girls are around me.

Never wanted to download this app.

But for my stupid friends I was forced to download it.

"Where should I go with this sad single life?", asks LeeMinHo after taking a deep breathe.

"Bro! You know whats the best part of being single? Freedom!! A freaking free life is all I need now!!", Zedd yells.

"What's wrong with your new girlfriend? What has she done?", asks LeeMinHo curiously.

"Please ask what she hasn't done. She's being over possessive to me these days.Not only this she was about to kill me for not receiving her call yesterday.", Zedd says anxiously.

I giggle and say, "Looks like Zedd is in huge trouble."

Zedd groans."Don't make fun of me or one day you will suffer."

I shrug my shoulders."I'm better off without girlfriends"

LeeMinHo asks, "Why do my guts telling something else?"

I lift up my eyebrows.

"What if Taenwang encounters the LOVE OF HIS LIFE this year?", asks LeeMinHo.

I roll my eyes and say, "Me and LOVE?? Ain't allowed in the same book!"

"Donwload the app first. We will come to know who is the love of your life", says Zedd.

"This stupid love alarm app?? It will ring all the time if I download it.", I say.

"Lucky you..My alarm didn't ring for just even one time ever since I downloaded this app.",mutters LeeMinHo.

So after I downloaded  this app I haven't got peace.Its just ringing.

I'm annoyed as fuck.

My Geography teacher  wants me to meet him so I'm on the way to teacher's room.I suddenly stop walking after I hear an angelic female voice singing a song.

She is singing a soft beautiful song which is one of my favourite songs.

I take a look at the Music room and my eyes are glued with the girl  who is singing this song.

I can't resist myself from staring  at her. I approve wholeheartedly of the way she's playing guitar, singing with an unparalleled voice.

This girl is really attractive and owns a charming voice..

I get myself lost in her eyes and stand still in order to listen her song and stare at her.

💜💜💜💜
            🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
                  I  just wanna see

               I just wanna see how
                   Beautiful you are

              You know that I see it
              I know you are a star

              Where you go I follow
              No matter how far

                If life is a movie
               Oh you're the Best Part

         🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

                                          💜💜💜💜💜💜

These are the lyrics of that song which she's singing. For a while I feel like she's telling those words to me.

  She has a light smile while she sings. Her hair comes in front of her eyes.

Suddenly this  stupid Love Alarm app rings.

Gross!!!

It had to ring now!!!!

I take my phone and shut it down then again gaze at her.

She just stopped to sing.

Her wandering gaze comes up to my face...

  💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Wait??!?

This is totally Unacceptable.

I can't let those words told by LeeMinHo and Zedd come true.

Why would I be amused by someone.?

I'm not such kinda  person  who chase  girls.

Girls should chase me..

I better leave this place.

But I can't get out of one thing. Why my alarm rang at that time.??There was no other girl around me. Only those three girls in the Music room.

For whom my alarm rang??!?