Downloading Love Alarm

Irene's POV

Kiki needs to buy something so we reach at a shopping mall nearby our college.

I feel someone stands beside me and I don't find it important to take a look at him. Kiki stands on the other side of me and she looks at the person standing next to me and her eyes go wide.

She nudges my arms.

"What?" I ask.

"He!! Beside you!!"

"He who??"

"Mount Everest"

"What??? Mount Everest!?"

"The tall guy"

"Which tall guy?"

"Idiot!"

She slaps me on my face causing me to look aside. I'm stunned to see the person next to me.

Taenwang standing still gazing down at me. His eyes are small and warm.  He has a gloomy face. I turn around and walk away as fast as I can.

"So Kiki you were referring to Taenwang as Mount Everest", I ask.

"What else could I do? He was standing too close to you so I couldn't utter his name and also he's really tall so this name suits him" says Kiki.

After we come out of mall I see Taenwang standing at a side of the road signaling me with his fingers to go towards him.

Signaling me??!

My heart is now pounding in such a manner as if it has been struck with a hammer.

I start to approach near him.

Okay Irene stay calm.

He isn't gonna eat you up.

Nor is he any monster.

I stand in front of him and ask, "You called me?"

"I need to know something from you", he says glaring at me.

Gosh! I can't maintain the eye contact with him.

"What?" I ask.

"Do you use the app Love Alarm?", he asks.

"No"

"Sure?"

"Yeah of course"

"That day my alarm  rang while you looked at me"

"Which day?"

"The day you were singing  in the music room"

"Maybe it rang for some other girl"

"I haven't seen anyone else other than you around me."

"I haven't noticed you", I just lied so confidently.

"Are you sure you didn't notice ME?", he asks.

"All other girls go crazy for you that doesn't mean I should also be like them. Your alarm rang for some other girl. Not for me" I say with a cold expression.

He remains silent.

Awkward.

I step back turn around and leave the place.

I can't BELIEVE THIS.

I just talked with the FIRST CRUSH OF MY LIFE and the experience wasn't good enough.

It wasn't as sweet as I thought it would be.

Anyways.

Life isn't a fairy tale.

In the Dorm

"Irene stop overthinking you stupid", says Wandy.

"How can I stop overthinking? Firstly I lied to Taenwang. Secondly I was being rude." I say resting my head in my hands.

Since when I have become this rude?

"You were neither rude nor you did anything wrong. Snobby people like him deserve this kinda behaviour" Wandy trying to comfort me saying this.

"Irene I'm so much happy for you. You did it you were rude with that arrogant brat! Come and give me a hug", says Kiki and jumps over me to give a hug then kisses..

"Ugh. I'm annoyed Kiki!!" I pull her away.

"Don't be annoyed. Download the app now" says Wandy.

I lift up one of my eyebrows in a questionable manner.

"Love Alarm", says Wandy.

I take a look at my phone.

And press Play store..

Search for love alarm.

Are you sure you wanna download Love Alarm?

Yes

Do you agree with all the terms and conditions?

I agree.

Congratulations!!

You just downloaded Love Alarm. Now your crush will recieve an alarm when that person will be around you..

Okay.

Finally...