Stalking Her

Taenwang's POV

I was scared to death while I felt something wet on my hair.

What if someone pees over my silky smooth black hair?

Soon I got my life back when I realised we were standing in front of *Girl's Dormitory* and girls ain't gonna do such dirty stuff.

These are done by boys.

I meant small boys (age range 1-5) Hehe.

So a few girls dared to throw water targeting my hair today.

Like....

Which girl on this planet ever dared to do that with me??

Well my crush did..

Irene...

She doesn't belong to this planet. I got that.

"Crap!! This cannot be fair", I yell.

"What's wrong with you? You are still thinking about the water balloon incident?", asks LeeMinHo.

"How can they do this to us??"

"Wasn't that good?  you could see your crush again and you even talked with her..best part was you could know her name I mean who knew your crush would play pranks on you!"

"Lee now you are saying this.. You were the one who screamed loudly at that time"

"I was just trying to get attention from the girls you know", LeeMinHo smirks.

"Oh.. Yet it hurts my pride terribly."

"Does it really hurt your pride or heart?" LeeMinHo says staring suspeciously.

I let a nervous laugh come out.

"Never thought our Taenwang would be so FOND of a GIRLLLL."

"What do you mean?"

"You were the one who said Love and You ain't allowed in the same book. Remember??"

"Oh yeah." I again let out a nervous laugh.

But how did this happen.?We encountered just a few days ago.How can I be so obsessed with her just within a very few days.?

Is this because of her looks??

Not exactly.

Voice??

Uh maybe yes

Or maybe No.

"I think I just like her. Nothing serious.. Not love or something like that",saying this I try to defend myself.

"We will see that soon", he says.

I hear the door slam opens.

Zedd enters.

"Guyssss I have something to tell", yells Zedd.

"What's that?", I ask.

He closes the door. Turn off all the lights and come near us..

In a dramatic gesture he starts to speak. "You won't believe I have found some important informations about your crush"

Sweat streams down my face.

"I'm really nervous tell it quickly" I plead.

"This girl........." says Zedd.

"Carry on"

"The girl who looks like a ghost to me.. She...."

"you stupid why are you wasting time?" I yell.

"Her......... Name is Irene."

"Are you insane?? We all heard that from their dorm supervisor."

"Let me finish "

"Okay.."

"So her full name is Kim Irene. Her class room is on the third floor of our campus.This is her Instagram profile"

Zedd shows her Instagram profile using his phone. I quickly snatch his phone to see her pictures.

Gosh!!

"She is really hot" smirks LeeMinHo.

"My body temperature is rising now. I guess we should turn on the Air Conditioner" I say.

"How could you gather these informations about her?" asks LeeMinHo.

"I asked my girlfriend if she knows any girl named Irene. Then she showed me her pictures I said yes this one" says Zedd.

"Is she your girlfriend's friend?" I ask.

"No they just read in the same classroom. They ain't close enough." says Zedd.

"I see.."

Zedd says with arms crossed in front of his chest, "I ain't gonna forgive them for today's incident. Taenwang, you said you will take revenge means you HAVE to take revenge"

"Hey wait. Irene seems to be a nice girl. We cannot do this to her", LeeMinHo forbids.

"Lee Do you often forget that you are a Man?? Stop behaving like little kids" scolds Zedd.

"Cut the crap. Tell me how to take revenge now?" I ask.

"We are gonna make prank calls" Zedd let's out an evil smile.

"Hahaha. Very funny" I roll my eyes and ask, "From where will we get their number?"

"I figured out that their room number is 402.Today water was thrown from the 4th floor right side of girls Dormitory. If you think about Boys Dormitory you'll see that right sided rooms contain the digit 2 at the end", explains Zedd.

"This proves that their room number is 402!" I scream.

"You're really cunning Zedd", says Lee.

"Today while both of you were busy in complaining against the girls I quickly noted down the emergency phone number of room number 402 from the phone number's sign board." Zedd says with an evil smile.

"I love you ZEDD...", I yell.

"I don't need your love. You better give me a treat." says Zedd.

"Crap!! I don't have money this month"

"Such a disgraceful person!"

As soon as Zedd dials up their phone number my heart starts to race.

"Who's gonna speak?"

"NO NOT ME!!", I yell.

"Why are you so nervous?", asks Zedd.

"No I'm not. I was just wondering if Irene recognises my voice since we talked... Umm..", I say.

Both of us take a look at LeeMinHo.

"Leeeeee I beg you please speak to her. You've a thick voice", I plead..

It's ringing.

We let the silence consume us.

A girl receives  the call.

Hello Wandy speaking.

May I talk to Kim Irene.?

A panicked voice comes out from the other side of phone.

Hello???

Hey Kim Irene. Your life is in danger!

I try to hold in a laugh whereas LeeMinHo signals me to not make noise.

I must admit even after being a stupid and cowered guy LeeMinHo owns extraordinary acting skills.

The way he is speaking gonna frighten each and every single human being except me and Zedd.