WAKE UP!! Ugh!!

Irene's P.O.V

"Ireneeeeeeeeee WAKE UP!! It's already 10:00 am. Don't we have class at 11:30?",screams Kiki.

This is the worst part of morning. Getting up from bed and then going college.Who likes to get up from bed and rush for college??

Kiki likes.

The stupid disturbing Kiki..

Won't let me sleep in peace.

" 1o more minutes please", I request to Kiki.

"No we are already late for college", Kiki says in a worried manner.

"No you go first. I'll be coming.",i reply. My eyes are yet closed.

"Bitch you won't be coming. You'll be late for class then you'll BLAME me" says Kiki.

I ignore her as always.

Then she throws a pillow over my face.

It's too much now. I get up and throw the pillow back at her this lets her fall on the ground.

"Hahahaha Clumsy you", I pinch her saying this.

"I won't spare you", says Kiki and jumps over me which suffocates me.

Kiki is my roommate and my best friend. Actually her real name is Kaiyan but I call her Kiki. She does some weird disastrous activities sometimes which makes me feel like to kick her. So from Kick I've kept this nickname Kiki.

I get ready for going to college. When I'm infront of the mirror I feel like I'm becoming uglier day by day. So many pimples on my face. Ugh. How can I get married?? I don't have any boyfriend either.

"What are you thinking so deeply?", asks Kiki.

"My pimples and dark circles", I reply sadly.

"You will have dark circles if you keep studying the whole night", says Kiki..

"yeah you are right.", I mutter.

English class is going on.

Kiki offers me a piece of nugget.

"Seriously Kiki?! Miss Will catch you eating in the class time", I say.

"Chill bro.",says Kiki and continues swallowing her food.

A classmate named D.O kywosing enters and passes by our desk. Kiki's Love Alarm rings.!!

Shoot!!

Not in the class time!!!!

"Kiki what's going on?", I ask.

"How would I know?? This stupid alarm had to ring in the class time!", says Kiki angrily.

"Looks like someone around you is having crush on you", I tease Kiki by saying this.

"Shut your mouth", says Kiki.

Both of us stop muttering when we hear our English Miss scolding us.

Anyways.

Who listens to this lady??

She keeps lecturing all the time.

She loves to give advice and never leaves a chance to give IMPORTANT LECTURES FOR LIFE AND CAREER..

"Hello girls. Irene and Kiki. I've been observing you from a long time. Both of you are not concentrating in class.you will be going out of the class room if I see you gossiping once again.", Miss says.

She uses verb's ing form way too much.

" Where is your book Irene?Stand up. How many times I told you to buy this book?", Miss asks.

"Miss the book is really heavy so I..", I reply nervously.

Miss gags me saying "No you can carry it by cutting into pieces."

Now she wants me to abuse my book..

😑

"You will be standing for 2 hours. ", Miss orders.

Okay verbs ing form Ma'am. I'll be standing.

Just after 50 seconds.

"Take your seat Irene. Don't forget to bring book next class.", Miss says.

I chuckle and take my seat. Miss is grumpy but innocent as well.

After I take my seat I start chit chatting with Kiki like before.

"So finally your love alarm rang when D.O passed by your side.. Hmmmm", I say to Kiki teasingly.

"D.O??No wayyyyy. Gonna delete the app now.",kiki says.

"What makes you blush?", I ask.

"D.O is cute but I deserve better",Kiki brags.

I roll my eyes.

It's better if I don't download this Love Alarm app.

The alarm will keep on ringing when guys will be around me. As I'm the heartthrob of this college.

LOL.

Hint the sarcasm.

(This is going to be a story of my favourite ship Jinrene!) ❤️