Feelings 💜

Irene's POV

After breaking the long warm kiss we let us leave each other. I was planning to steal his heart when I came here. Now he's the one stealing  my first kiss.I start to feel dizzy the moment I step backward. I somehow manage myself to turn around.Is this how a kiss feels like? Dizziness. A feeling of extreme excitement. A feeling of happiness. Where I felt like I'm in between Paradise and World. (but reality is we are  standing at a corner of the road)

He gasps my wrist.

"Let me walk you to Girls dorm"

"I can go myself"

"You are alone"

"Why does it matter to you?"

"I told you I care for you"

"OMG! HOW CAN THE TAENWANG CARE FOR ME ALL OF A SUDDEN!?"

"What do you mean?"

"I meant a jerk is suddenly being caring and sweet with me!"

"I'm not a jerk. I'm lovable caring adorable sweet....."

"You can quit now"

I feel his fingers intertwined with mine as we keep walking together in the road.

"I know a girl who has feelings for me", he says.

"So?"

"so I like her back"

"You can confess this to her"

"I have given thousands of hints to her. But she's as dumb as you.  Doesn't understand anything. "

"Hey whom are you referring to as dumb?" I ask after taking my hands away from his gasp.

"You're being rude!", he says smirking.

"I never claimed to be NOT rude"

"At least you can behave sweetly with me now in this decent night after that decent kiss"

"Sorry I can't"

"It's alright. Your lips are sweeter than your behaviour"

"Such a flirtatious person!"

"I know thanks"

"So who's that misfortunate girl?"

"She is pretty like angel but screams like a witch."

I glare at him.

"She is the one whom I kissed a few moments ago", he adds.

These words of him make me blush.

It's like his presence around me is something magical. This makes me super happy every time.

"How could you even assume that she likes you?", I ask.

"Did you forget? This is an era of Love Alarm.", he speaks  softly  near my ears.

MY LORD!!

How can someone's voice be this calm?!

"Don't pay attention to this stupid app" I say defending myself.

"I won't be paying attention to this stupid app. But I can't stop paying attention to the way she looks at me."

Both of us stop walking. Our eyes get connected.

I've understood he's talking about me.

I always pretend to not like him cause I don't wanna be the one to confess first.

When we are in a battle to keep our feelings hidden our activities become the toughest opponent.

It becomes difficult to control our eyes from staring at them.

It becomes more difficult to hide the stupid blush.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What took you so long to reach dorm Kim Irene??! We were anxious. What if you get lost in roads like the way you were lost in jungle!?", scolds Kiki.

"We kissed"

Without any hesitation I just confessed to my best friends that we kissed for the facts that My best friends mean the World to me and I can't hide any single thing from them.

"YOU WHAT??!!", throwing me a startled gaze kiki asks.

"K. I. S. S. E. D!"

"How? Like when on planet Earth you did that?!! Tell me from A to Z. All the details.!!", kiki screams out of excitement.

"He kissed you? That's all?!", asks disappointed Wandy. "I assumed he would seduce you", she adds.

Both me and kiki are stunned seeing her disappointment. She's the innocent one among us.

And it's nothing unusual to get surprised  after listening something vulgar from the innocent member of your squad.

"Wandy is getting vulgar gradually", laughs out Kiki.

"Excessive studying effected her brain!"I mock Wandy.

"So share your experience of kissing. How it feels like to be kissed by a GUY?!", asks Wandy.

"You really wanna know? Go and kiss Lee"

"Yuckkkkk. Why would I even do this obnoxious task?!", scowls Wandy at me.

"Because I ship you and Lee together", I reply.

"Ewwwee. I don't like him. He wears the same shirt every day!", says  Wandy rolling her eyes.

"Don't judge people by clothes.what is inside cloth is more necessary", I advice. (As if I'm 100 years older than her)

"Huh??"

"Inside clothes I meant by his heart.", I reply letting out a nervous smile.