Kiss in Darkness ❤️

Irene's POV

"I wish I were a student of Arts", whines Wandy.

She's disappointed for the fact that she couldn't join us on Camping.

"Chill.. You'll be the future doctor", says kiki in attempt to pinch her.

"Becoming a doctor isn't the biggest dream of my life!"

"Please be a doctor for us."

"I envy you stupid people"

"We also envied you when you went to SCIENCE MUSEUM"

"Ewewww. That was a boring study tour. Not camping."

"Though this Camping will remain historic for both Irene and Taenwang"

"Exactly. They will tell to their kids that they were lost in the jungle"

"What kids are you talking about? We are not even dating", I speak out after a long time.

"What makes you upset Irene?", asks Wandy.

"She isn't upset. She is in deep love", replies kiki in a dreaming tone. "Or wait! Are you still feeling dizzy?!", she adds.

"DIZZY?!?",Wandy jumps up from her bed heads toward me. Holding my cheeks she begins to blabber in an emotional dramatic tone.. "Are we getting a good news my friend?!"

"I'm gonna throw both of you outside the window", I scowl at them.

"Be Frank. Do you miss Taenwang?", asks Wandy.

Indeed our best friends are capable of reading our minds.

After coming back from camping I haven't seen Taenwang. He remains absent in college. I searched for him in the basketball court but there was no sign of him. I wanted to call him but didn't get enough courage. It seems to be cringe if I  ask Lee so I didn't ask him anything.

I nod replying to Wandy.

"I have a brilliant idea!"Intelligent Kiki hits up with her boldest as well as floppest idea.

Sooner or later she will manage us to agree with her ideas so I tell her to carry on.

"Let us go to the Boys Dorm!"

"Are you serious? Girls ain't allowed to enter inside boys dorm. Don't you know??!", I ask.

"We won't enter. Fool. We will just stay outside"

"What's the benifit of staying outside", asks Wandy.

"He may appear. Who knows!", says kiki."Irene you will be thanking me", she adds with a smile.

"I feel like a thief", I mumble hesitantly after approaching  boys dorm.

"We are with you. We will never ever leave you alone", assures Wandy.

"So this is Boys dormitory" says kiki in a detective gesture. "His room is in third floor?", she adds.

"Maybe" I reply.

Subconsciously I peek at the third floor of the dorm forgetting about the fact that I look like a stalker or a thief who's gonna climb upto third floor in attempt to steal something as in (someone's heart) ❤️

Out of nowhere someone pats on my shoulder causing me to have a panic attack.

"Aaaaahhhh....who's that??" I ask turning around and find Taenwang behind me.

Shit.

He caught me peeking at boys dormitory.

What will he think of me now?

That's creepy.

"What are you doing here at this hour of night?", he asks with arms crossed.

"It's 9:00 pm. What's the big deal?", I ask rolling my eyes.

"It's not safe for a girl to roam around at this hour of night"

"I ain't alone"

I gaze around in attempt to search for kiki and Wandy but they ditched me as always.

They should have been athletes for their super fast running speed.

-_-

"Why are you talking to yourself?", he asks.

"Shut the fuck up"

"What makes you arrive in the road of boys dorm?"

"You still blabbering! Shameless!"

"I won't stop asking if you don't reply"

"Okay. So let me reply. I was just passing by"

"Passing by? Then stopped in front of boys dorm. Then peeked?!"

"I mean I need to buy some important stuffs from the mall nearby."

"Which mall?Is there any mall nearby!? I dont think so", he says narrowing his eyes. He seems to suspect me now.

"There was a mall. It disappeared. Omfggg!"

"Why are you lying?"

"Why are you interrogating me like my mother?"

"I care for you" he replies.

Okay. Just like me.

Suddenly he begins to step forward. I initiate stepping backward as I notice him stepping towards me. I freeze at one point. He grabs my waist pulling me closer to him. He attaches his forehead with mine. I stare at his eyes.

He asks me in a calm tone,
"Are you here to see me?"

I can't help but speak the truth."I missed seeing you"

"I was sick"

"What happened?"

"Fever."

"Are you okay now?"

"Obviously"

He begins to lower his head. I wrap my arms around his neck. His lips cover mine in a warm kiss that leaves me in short of breath.

I realise my palms moving upwards from his neck to his hair. I remember how crazily I wanted to play with his hair when I first saw them.

Standing at a corner of the road we keep kissing each other under the starry sky.

💫❤️