{3} Clan

*Alek*

"I'm Alek," I said.

"I'm Rylin." He said.

I was looking into his eyes. They were beautiful. A color I've never seen. They were bright blue-grey eyes

"So...what exactly are you guys?" He asked, breaking the silence.

We all looked at each other before speaking.

"Well, you're a wolf," I said and he nodded.

"But you guys aren't, you don't smell like wolves," I said.

"Um... we're vampires..." I said hesitantly.

"Vampires?" He asked.

We all nodded.

He started laughing and we all looked at him confused.

"You guys are funny. Really what are you?" He asked.

"We're serious. We're vampires. How can you not believe us? You're a sort of wolf for god sakes." Eliza said.

"You guys are good with this whole vampire act. It's funny, but really what are you? Are you fairies? Is that it? You're embarrassed to show me your wings or something?" He chuckled.

"We're serious. Look!" Maggie said. We all stood up and transformed.

*Rylin*

Their bodies like somehow changed, or like morphed. Their hair, eyes, teeth, skin, everything.

My eyes widened when I saw that they really were vampires. I jumped to the back of the couch.

"You're...you guys...oh my god," I said pointing.

I looked at each one of them individually for a good while to get a good look.

Eliza's normal wavy shoulder-length ginger hair grew down to her waist with big loose curls and the color was completely different. It was a beautiful bright vibrant red-orange color. Her teal-like eyes were now red. Her skin had also paled.

Will's dirty blonde hair had gotten like ten times lighter. He now had a nice light strawberry blonde color on fluffy waves instead of his normal straight hair slicked back. It had even grown maybe an inch or two. His eyes were also red instead of light blue from before. His skin was much paler.

Sarah's hair seemed to get shorter instead of longer like the first two. Her light long straight gingerish hair was no longer down to her elbows but was now up at chest length in beautifully big voluminous curls and was now a white blonde color with some tints here and there. Her eyes were blood red instead of brown, and her skin was pale as well.

Maggie hadn't changed much but still changed enough. Her hair was roughly the same length but now was in loose waved curls and much much darker. Her hair was brown with some highlights here and there and had a red tint. Her beautiful blue-green eyes were now red and her skin was even paler than before.

Then, Alek. His dark brown hair was now nicely slicked down and extremely black. His bright hazel eyes were now a bright blood red. His skin had lightened and gotten paler. His features popped out more than before. He even looked younger.

I looked at them all at the same time. I for sure did not belong here. They were all gorgeous. They weren't just pretty and attractive like before, now they were extremely beautiful. Even their fangs were beautiful, what the fuck.

"How the fuck are you all so amazingly beautiful," I said. They all chuckled.

I went up to them as if I were examining them. I ran my hands through Eliza's beautiful now long and bright hair. It was amazingly soft and when I 'oooed' she chuckled.

I examined each and every one of them. Poking them as if they were brand new toys. When I reached Alek, I reached my hand up to his cheek and stared into his now beautiful red eyes. He was biting his bottom lip. I could see his long fangs, which made him look even hotter and badder.

"You're hot," I said before actually thinking it. I instantly covered my mouth with my hand and they all chuckled.

"You look so cool, like really hot scary superheroes. This is your guys 'true form' right?" I asked and they all nodded, staying in their true vampire form. "Wait...you're vampires...how?" I asked.

They all sat down around me on the couch and explained.

"Don't you know anything about vampires? Don't schools teach you anymore?" Alek asked.

I nodded, "Yea but they say there haven't been any vampires around here in hundreds of years because...oh my god. You guys are here. Right now. No that's not good. This is the werewolf territory. If they find you you'll get killed. Oh my god. I'm going to get killed. The pack is going to look for me and then they're going to end me." I said. I was having trouble breathing again.

"Hey, hey, hey." Alek rubbed my arm, trying to calm me once again. I smiled up at him when I calmed down. "We are on the other side of town. We are safe. Wolves won't cross the human territory." he said.

"Human territory?" I asked and they nodded.

"We have to hide out and live like normal humans. So here we are in human territory." Maggie explained.

"So you guys helped me right?" I asked.

They nodded.

"More like Alek helped you. He ripped that one wolf off of you while he watched." Will chuckled.

"Oh my god, Max. You ripped the alpha off of me. He won't care if this is human territory. He will find me and kill me. Then he'll kill you guys for helping me." I was breathing uncontrollably again.

"Hey, no he won't. I'll protect you." Alek said.

"You barely even know me though," I whispered.

He smiled at me, "But you're my mate. And even if we don't know each other yet, I will do everything in my power to keep you safe." he said.

I smiled at him, "thank you."

"So are you guys like a clan or something?" I asked.

They all glared at me as if I was someone they hated.

"Not a clan." They all said at the same time.

I raised my hand up in defense, "sorry," I chuckled.