{17} Captured and Meeting

*Rylie*

God! I don't get how he can't see that someone like Dominik doesn't just come back after three hundred years of hiding to get someone back. He's clearly just going to use him for himself.

I got outside and started walking around the yard before something got me.

A sack was put on my head and it was filled with something. All I remember then was black.

---

I woke up. I was in a basement? My hands were tied to a chair. My legs and my torso too. Who do they think I am? The hulk?

I look around to see nothing. Nothing at all except a door. Who brought me here?

Then the door opened. A shadowy figure walked in.

I opened my eyes wider and I saw...myself?

"Morning sleepyhead."

"Who are you?" I said droopy.

"I don't think we've had the pleasure of meeting. I'm Dominik." He smiled.

"Oh my god," I said.

"Good, you've heard of me. I also assume you've gotten my message," he said.

"Why are you wearing my clothes?" I asked. Not knowing what else to say.

"Oh right," he said looking down at the clothes. He started taking the hoodie off. "I needed to trick your friend of course." Then he took the sweats off. He was wearing a black button-down shirt with dark blue jeans under my clothes. He took out his phone and went to the camera. He morphed into his true form. He had burgundy red hair nicely parted down the middle, not much longer than his normal hair. He had bright red eyes and long sharp fangs. He leaned down next to me and said, "Cheese!"

He snapped the photo and the flash hurt my eyes, causing me to squint.

"Well, you look like shit. But I look hot so I'll send it anyway," he said.

"To who?" I asked, my voice raspy.

"Your boyfriend of course." He smirked.

"What do you want with me?" I ask.

"Good, you're ready to talk then," he said. "Let's start with our boyfriend." He said pushing a table from a dark corner in front of me. He sat on it and crossed his legs facing me.

"He's not our boyfriend," I said.

"Oh, right, sorry. My boyfriend. You broke up with him last night." he smirked. "Anyway. I don't know what he ever saw in you. The bad messy hair. Worst style. I'm clearly the better choice."

I scoffed, "You can have him. You two deserve each other."

"Aw. Boo. It's no fun if you agree with me. This is supposed to be like in the movies. I capture you, I make you talk about secrets but you resist and then I have to torture you. It's boring if you just let me get away with what I want." He pouted.

I roll my eyes. "What do you want with me. I don't even want to be a part of this life."

"Me either," he said. "When I turned into a vampire and found out I was a doppelganger, everyone came after me. My blood was special but luckily not anymore. The whole world will be after you know. The newest doppelganger. I'm not needed anymore."

"What are you gonna do with me?" I ask.

"Well, I need your blood." He chuckled. "Your blood is special now, mine isn't anymore. I need it for a very specific spell"

"Why?" I ask.

"I just need it." he got up from the table and walked over to the door but before he left he turned to face me, "Don't worry. I'll just drain you and then you'll die. It won't be painful at all. For me at least." He winked and then left.